我不知明天将如何,
I just live from day to day.
每一天只为主活,
I don't borrow from the sunshine
我不借明天的阳光
For the skies may turn to grey.
因明天或不晴朗,
I don't worry all the future,
我不要为将来忧虑,
For I know what Jesus say,
因我信主的应许,
And today I’ll walk beside Him
我今天要与主同行
For He knows what lives will be.
因祂知前面路程。
Many things about tomorrow
有许多未来的事情
I don't seem to understand
我现在不能识透,
But I know who holds tomorrow
但我知谁掌管明天
And I know who holds my hand.
我也知谁牵我手
Every step is getting brighter
每一步越走越光明,
As the golden stairs I climb.
像攀登黄金阶梯,
Every burden is getting lighter
每重担越挑越轻省
Every cloud is silver lined.
每朵云披上银衣,
There the sun is always shining.
在那里阳光常普照,
There no tears will be in the eye.
不再有流泪满面,
At the ending of the rainbow.
在美丽彩虹的尽头,
Where the mountains touch the sky.
众山岭与天相连。
Many things about tomorrow,
有许多未来的事情
I don't seem to understand.
我现在不能识透
But I know who holds tomorrow
但我知谁掌管明天
And I know who holds my hand.
我也知谁牵我手