英语笑话:不礼貌的家伙
教程:英语幽默  浏览:640  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    A rough looking fellow strolled into the bank and walked up to the teller.

    有一位相貌粗鲁的家伙走进银行对柜台职员说:

    "I wanna open a god-damned checking account. "

    “我想开个你他妈的活期存款账户。”

    "CertainLy, sir," replied the young lady, “but there's no need to use that kind of language."

    “当然可以啦,先生,”年轻的小姐回答说,“但没有必要使用那种字眼。”

    "Hey, get your ass in gear, will ya? I’m in a hurry. ',

    “嘿,你他妈的能不能快一点吗?我在赶时间呢!”

    "Sir, I’m not used to being spoken to in that way. "

    “先生,我不习惯别人那样子对我说话。”

    "I wanna open a fucking checking account, and I want to do it now, understand?"

    “我要开一个x××的活期存款账户,而且要现在就办,懂了吗?”

    "Sir, I'm going to get the manager," said the indignant young lady.

    “先生,我去找经理来。”气愤的年轻小姐说着。

    Soon she returned with the manager, a dignified white haired gentleman, who asked, "What seems to be the trouble, sir?"

    不久她带了经理回来,那位满头白发、看起来很庄严的老先生问道:“先生,到底有什么问题吗? ’

    “I just won $10,000,000 in the lottery, and I want to open a goddamn checking account. "

    “我刚中彩券得了一千万美元,我想开个你他妈的活期存款账户。”

    "I see," said the manager warmly. "And this bitch is giving you trouble?"

    “我知道了,”经理说道,“而这个臭婊子在给您添麻烦,是吧?

    0/0
      上一篇:英语笑话:彩券推销 下一篇:英语笑话:那真是糟糕

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)