幽默笑话精粹17:爱尔兰人的运气
教程:英语幽默  浏览:801  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Two Irish lovers are sitting on a bench, in a park. They are holding hands,but the lady is nervously twisting her hands.

    一对爱尔兰情侣坐在公园里的长椅上。他们手牵着手,但是那个女的一直紧张地摆弄她的双手。

    Mary: “Patrick. I have something to tell you.”

    玛丽:“帕特瑞克,我有些事想告诉你。”

    Patrick: “Well,what’s on your mind? You know you can tell me everything.”

    帕特瑞克:“好的,你在想什么?有什么事你尽管可以跟我说。”

    Mary: “It’ s so terrible.”

    玛丽:“这件事简直太难讲出口了。”

    Patrick: “You know you can trust me. What is it?”

    帕克瑞克:“请你相信我,到底是什么事?”

    Mary: “Well, it was a few years ago. Father lost his job, and no money in sight…”

    玛丽:“那是好几年前的事了。我爸爸失业了,当时没有钱。”

    Patrick: “So, what is it?”

    帕特瑞克:“那然后呢?”

    Mary: “Oh. We were so desperate. For some time I had to turn… prostitute!”

    玛丽:“哦,当时我们简直是绝望之极。所以有时候我不得不去做妓女!”

    Patrick: “WHAT!”

    帕特瑞克:“你说什么?”

    Mary: “We needed the money so bad!”

    玛丽:“我们太需要钱了。”

    Patrick: “There is no good reason for this! Endangering your very soul! How could you? YOU! Mary, this is more than I can stand!”

    帕特瑞克:“不要找借口开脱了。出卖你的灵魂,你怎么能这么做呢? 你! 玛丽,这我实在是接受不了。”

    Mary: “Not you, Pat! No! I thought you'd understand. I thought your could still love me, even though I had been a whore.”

    玛丽:“不,帕特请不要这样,我觉得你能理解我。我相信你依然爱我,哪怕我曾经出卖过自己的身体。”

    Patrick:“Oh! … You … Well, that's ok. For a moment I thought you said protestant’!”

    帕特瑞克:“哦,你等会儿,那没关系。刚才我还以为你是说你是当了新教徒呢。”

    0/0
      上一篇:幽默笑话精粹16:以色列的出租车 下一篇:幽默笑话精粹18:两个错误

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)