A child custody case was held in court. The judge felt that the mother and father were both fit to be parents and therefore couldn't decide who he should grant full custody to.
一个孩子监护权的案子在法庭进行。法官认为,母亲和父亲都是适合做父母,因此不能决定谁应该给予充分的监护权。
So he asks the little boy, "Would you like to live with your mother?"
因此他问小男孩:你想和你妈妈住一起吗?
"No." said the boy.
不.小男孩说道.
"Why not?" said the judge.
为什么呢?法官问道.
"Because she beats me."
因为她打我.
The judge says "Okay, then you'll go live with your father."
法官说好的,那你就和你爸爸住在一起。
"Oh no," cried the boy, "he beats me too."
喔,不,男孩哭喊道,他也打我.
Dumbfounded, the judge asks "Okay who do you want to live with?"
惊呆了,这个法官问,那么你想谁和你住在一块呢?
"I want to live with the New York Knicks!"
我想和纽约尼克斯队生活在一起。
"Why?" asks the judge.
为什么呢?法官问.
"They never beat anybody."
因为他们从来不打任何人啊.
扩展阅读: