《绯闻女孩》中的那些时尚In语
教程:口语实用  浏览:1021  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    我的邮箱都要爆了

    My inbox is overflowing

    S的位置难以被取代。

    It looks like S left big shoes to fill, and someone find them the perfect fit.

    (S)离开美国的时候已经备受关注,但欧洲转了一圈回来(连狗仔队都招了来),整个儿就成了超新星。

    You left America a star. But after your exploits in Europe, you've come back a supernova.

    眼不见,心不烦

    out of sight, out of mind

    我跟家人说的都是善意的谎言。这些跟你没有关系。

    But the little white lies that I tell my family are none of your business.

    不占为己有的感情只会引狼入室。

    Open relationships only invite chaos.

    你怎么有山寨产品(钱包)

    Why do you have a knockoff designer wallet?

    真相大白/揭穿秘密

    cat's out of the bag

    我有点失控

    I got a little carried away.

    你认为我又脱离了正常的生活区放纵。

    You'd think I'd gone off the rails again.

    0/0
      上一篇:"校花"和"校草"英文这样说 下一篇:“独生子女”的新称呼

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程