趣说“上厕所”的地道英文表达
教程:口语实用  浏览:9169  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      下面这22个和厕所有关的词汇和表达是按照从礼貌到粗俗来排序的。

      Formal

      正式

      The following are appropriate in any situation:

      下面这些表达适用于任何场合:

      Bathroom

      卫生间

      Example: I’m gonna [going to] go to the bathroom.

      例:我要用一下卫生间。

      Restroom

      洗手间

      Example: Where is the restroom?

      例:请问洗手间在哪?

      Little boy’s/girl’s room

      男/女厕所

      Example: I’ll be right back, I need to use the little girl’s room.

      例:我马上就回来,我想去一下洗手间。

      Powder my nose

      去洗手间(注:由女士去卫生间补妆引申而来)

      Example: Excuse me, I need to powder my nose.

      例:不好意思,我想去一下卫生间。

      Familiar

      熟悉

      The following are appropriate with family or friends:

      下面这些表达适合同家人或朋友说:

      Pee

      撒尿

      Example: Where’ the bathroom? I need to pee.

      例:卫生间在哪儿?我要尿尿。

      Tinkle (mostly used by older women)

      尿尿(一般为较年长的女性使用)

      Example: I drank too much water! I have to go tinkle.

      例:我喝了太多水!我要去尿尿。

      Go (when used in context)

      方便一下(在语境中使用)

      Example: Where’s the bathroom, I really have to go!

      例:厕所在哪,我真的要去方便一下了!

      Potty (Generally used by children)

      上厕所(一般儿童使用)

      Example (noun): Where’s the potty?

      例(名词):厕所在哪?

      Example (verb): Mama, I have to potty.

      例(动词):妈妈:我要上厕所。

      Take a 1/2 (number 1 refers to peeing, number 2 to pooping)

      大小便(1指的是小便,2指大便)

      Example: Person 1 – I have to go to the bathroom.

      例:甲——我要上厕所。

      Person 2 – Number 1 or number 2?

      乙——小便还是大便?

      My bladder is bursting (when you really have to go)

      我的膀胱要炸了(真的憋不住的时候使用)

      Example: Stop the car! My bladder is bursting.

      停车!我憋不住了。

      Rude

      粗鲁

      The following are appropriate only with friends:

      下面这些表达只能和朋友说:

      John

      茅坑

      Example: Where’s the John? I have to take a number 2.

      例:茅坑在哪?我要大便。

      Loo (UK - can be familiar or rude, depending on where you are)

      厕所(英式英语——根据不同的场合,这个词可以表现亲密,也可以表现粗鲁)

      Example: I’ll be right back, I’m gonna go to the loo.

      例:我马上回来,我要去厕所。

      Crapper

      厕所

      Example: Hey man, where’s the crapper?

      例:嘿,哥们儿,厕所在哪?

      Take a leak

      上厕所

      Example: He has to take a leak, where’s your bathroom?

      例:他要尿尿,厕所在哪?

      Pee oneself (when you really have to go)

      尿裤子(憋不住的时候使用)

      Example: I’m about to pee myself, let’s go home.

      例:我要尿裤子了,回家吧。

      Can

      厕所

      Example: Do you mind telling me where’s the can?

      不介意告诉我厕所在哪吧?

      Vulgar

      粗俗

      The following should only be used with close friends, if ever. Also remember that it is more common for men to use these expressions than women.

      可以的话,下面这些只能对最最亲密的朋友说。记住一般男性比女性更常使用这些表达。

      Shit

      拉屎

      Example: Man, where’s the can, I need to go shit.

      例:喂,厕所在哪,我要去拉屎。

      Dump

      拉屎

      Example: He went to take a dump.

      例:他去拉屎了。

      Shitter

      马桶

      Example: I’ve gotta [got to] use your shitter.

      例:我要用下你马桶。

      Piss

      小便

      Example: We drank a lot of beer and now we all have to piss.

      例:我们酒喝多了,现在要去小便。

      Pisser

      厕所

      Example: Mind if I use your pisser?

      例:不介意我用下你厕所吧?

      Piss oneself (same as pee oneself, but cruder)

      尿裤子(和pee oneself一样,但更粗俗一点)

    0/0
      上一篇:与老外聊哪些话题不易尴尬 下一篇:怎样傲娇地说你不在乎?

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)