如何用英语表达惹事生非?
教程:口语实用  浏览:1037  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    1. John, if you don't learn how to keep your nose clean, you're going to end up in jail.

    约翰,如果你再惹是生非,你总有一天会坐牢的。

    2. Let sleeping dog lie.

    别惹麻烦。

    3. My brother is ill-tempered, and always stirs up trouble.

    我弟弟的脾气很暴躁,常惹是生非。

    4. Don't always try to start somethingwhen everything is running smoothly.

    当一切都进行得很顺利时,不要总想惹是生非。

    5. Don't trouble troublestill trouble troubles you!

    不要自找麻烦,除非麻烦来找你。

    6. Don't ask for trouble. You'd better run away.

    你最好还是走吧,别自找麻烦!

    7. He hasn't made a lot of changes to the team since taking over as head coach, figuringif it ain't broke, don't fix it.

    他当主教练之后,并未对该队做什么大改变,可能他是觉得”没事儿不要乱动”吧。

    8. Do not get involved with politics. That'sborrowing trouble.

    不要涉足政界,那简直是自找麻烦。

    9. I don't want to make trouble, but I have a few suggestions that could make things work more smoothly.

    我不是想惹是生非,只是想提几个建议使事情更顺利地进行。

    10. Don't go looking for trouble.

    别没事找事。

    0/0
      上一篇:“嫁入豪门”英文怎么表达? 下一篇:英语中的非正式称呼有哪些?

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程