《生活大爆炸》第六季经典台词精选中英文对照
教程:口语实用  浏览:6851  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    小编导语:《生活大爆炸》(英文:The Big Bang Theory 简称:TBBT) 是一部美国情景喜剧。该剧讲述的是四个宅男科学家和一个美女邻居发生的截然不同的搞笑生活故事。今天小编为大家带来的是《生活大爆炸》第六季经典台词精选。接下来和小编一起来欣赏吧!

    1、I just think in relationships, you get back what you put into them.

    我觉得在感情上,你付出多少才能得到多少。

    2、Ah, he's spoiling me and I love it.

    他好宠我,我爱死了。

    3、If I've learned anything from British television shows on PBS, it's that servants dine downstairs with their own kind.

    要说我从PBS台的英剧里学到什么的话,那就是仆人和他的同伴们都是坐楼下吃饭的。

    4、Well, if that's all it takes, it's a good thing you don't have a dog.

    这样就能拐你上床,那真是幸好你没养狗。

    5、 I can’t help but feel a twinge of envy.

    我对他各种羡慕嫉妒恨。

    6、It's just that all the years i've known him, he's never had the opportunity to receive my admiration.

    只是认识他这么久,他从没被我表扬过。

    7、Oh, I hope that’s a rhetorical question.

    哦,我想这是感叹句吧!

    8、What are you doing here?

    有何贵干?

    9、I will catch a computer virus.

    我会得电脑病毒的!

    10、I guess I’m just the kind of person people like to leave.

    是不是谁见着我都想逃也来不及。

    11、Everything feels not quite normal.

    一切都与众不同了。

    12、You like all kinds of hippy-dippy things.

    所有新潮愚昧的东西你都喜欢。

    13、 That’s just yucky.

    介东西只是浮云。

    14、 Don’t get any ideas.

    想都不要想。

    15、That things are not always what they appear to be.

    事物的内在并不总是和其外在表现一致。

    >>>>>> 更多《生活大爆炸

    0/0
      上一篇:你能听懂生活中“五颜六色”的表达吗? 下一篇:你好吗英文的多种表达方式

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程