歌颂友谊的名诗:箭与歌
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:552  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      The Arrow and the Song 箭与歌

      Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

      亨利·沃兹沃斯·朗费罗

      I shot an arrow into the air,

      我向天空射出一支箭,

      It fell to earth I knew not where;

      它飞落在不知何处的地面;

      For so swiftly it flew the sight,

      它飞驰得如此迅速,

      Could not follow it in its flight.

      没有视线能够跟随它的脚步。

      I breathed a song into the air,

      我向天空轻唱一首歌,

      It fell to earth I knew not where;

      它消逝在不知何处的角落;

      For who has the sight so keen and strong,

      谁的目光能够如此锐利,

      That can follow the flight of a song.

      可以追随歌声的旋律。

      Long,long afterwards in an oak,

      很久很久以后,在一棵橡树上,

      I found the arrow still unbroke;

      我发现那支箭依然完好如初;

      And the song, from beginning to end,

      而那首歌自始至终,

      I found again in the heart of a friend.

      都深深印在一位朋友的心中。

    0/0
      上一篇:海之恋——英国桂冠诗人梅斯菲尔德 下一篇:讽喻诗:《空心人》

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)