Song to Celia 致西丽娅
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:1178  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Song to Celia

      致西丽娅

      Ben Jonson

      本 琼森

      Drink to me only with thine eyes,

      你只用你的双眸与我干杯

      And I will pledge with mine ;

      我回以脉脉的温存

      Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

      或在杯边留下你的香吻

      And I'll not look for wine.

      我心将不再向往杯中蜜酿

      The thirst that from the soul doth rise

      心灵的渴望在荡漾

      Doth ask a drink divine;

      渴望你的仙酿

      But might I of Jove's nectar sup,

      即使天神让我将他的琼浆痛饮,

      I would not change for thine.

      我也不愿舍弃你吻过的这杯。

      I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

      曾忆赠你玫瑰花环

      Not so much honouring thee

      并非讨你欢心

      As giving it a hope, that there

      只愿这花环在你头上

      It could not wither,d be.

      永不凋零。

      But thou thereon didst only breathe,

      只要你的气息留在上面

      And sent'st it back to me :

      然后将玫瑰送还

      Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,

      当盛开时,它让我闻到的,

      Not of itself, but thee.

      不是自己的花香,而是你。

    0/0
      上一篇:I Loved You 我曾经爱过你 下一篇:The Pride of Youth 青春的骄傲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)