双语诗歌|叶芝:湖心岛茵尼斯弗利 The Lake Isle of Innisfree
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:5720  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    双语诗歌

    The Lake Isle of Innisfree

     

    湖心岛茵尼斯弗利

    I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,   我就要动身离去,去茵尼斯弗利这湖心小岛,
    And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:   造座茅草的小屋;泥土,树枝的篱笆,
    Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,   再种些豆角,为蜜蜂钉个蜂箱
    And live alone in the bee-loud glade.   在蜂声的聒噪里独处。
    And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,   静下来了,那里的宁静是缓慢降临的,
    Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;   缓慢降临,从清晨的面纱到蟋蟀的歌唱;
    There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,   午夜的微光,正午的浓浓紫色,
    And evening full of the linnet's wings.   黄昏铺满了红雀的翅膀。
    I will arise and go now, for always night and day   我就要动身离去,因为每一轮日夜
    I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;   我都听到湖水拍打岸边的声音;
    While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,   而我,站在公路上,站在灰色的人行道上,
    I hear it in the deep heart's core.   任那浪花的歌拍打在我的深心。

    0/0
      上一篇:双语诗歌|叶芝:尘世玫瑰 The Rose of the World 下一篇:双语诗歌|叶芝:爱的忧伤 The Sorrow of Love

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程