双语诗歌·箭与歌
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:284  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    箭与歌

    The Arrow and the Song

    朗费罗

    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

    我把一支箭向空中发射,

    I shot an arrow into the air,

    不知道它向何处坠落,

    It fell to earth, I knew not where;

    它飞得太快,我的眼睛

    For, so swiftly it flew, the sight

    跟不上如此迅速的飞行。

    Could not follow it in its flight.

    我向空中唱出一支歌,

    I breathed a song into the air,

    不知道它向何处坠落,

    It fell to earth, I knew not where;

    谁有这样敏锐的目光

    For who has sight so keen and strong

    能够跟得上歌声的飞翔?

    That it can follow the flight of a song?

    很久很久以后,我见到

    Long, long afterward, in an oak

    那箭在橡树上,依然完好;

    I found the arrow, still unbroke ;

    那歌,我发现,从头到尾

    And the song, from beginning to end,

    藏在一位朋友的心里。

    I found again in the heart of a friend.

    0/0
      上一篇:双语诗歌·孩 子 们 下一篇:双语诗歌·安娜贝儿·俪

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)