您喜欢哪件衣服?
Which dress do you prefer?
这件大衣是什么料的?
What is this coat made of?
我想看看真丝衣服。
I'd like to see some silk dress.
甲:请问哪一件质量最好?
A:Hello!Which of these coats is best in quality, please?
乙:这一件,是黑貂皮做的。皮很光滑,毛也很有光泽度。
B:This one, it's made of sable.The fur is extremely delicate and the hair is bright.
甲:颜色怎么样?是自然色?
A:What about the coulor? Is it natrual?
乙:是的,不退色的。
B:Oh, yes, it won't fade.
甲:做工怎么样?
A:How's the workmanship?
乙:这是香港美雪牌的。做工很好,是特级裁缝做的。
B:This is Mickle Brand made in Hong Kong. It's of fine tailoring and it's done by a master tailor.
甲:噢,我可以试一下吗?
A:I see. May I try it on?
(一位顾客想买一条裤子)
(A customer wants to buy a pair of pants.)
营业员:您好,太太,能为您做点什么?
Assistant:Hello! Ma'am.Can I do something for you?
顾 客:请给我看看新式样的裤子。
Customer:Could I see a new-style pants, please?
营业员:好的,您看这个式样怎么样?刚刚从上海进的。
Assistant:Yes, of course. What do you think of this style? It's just from Shanghai.
顾 客:臀部有点紧,腰部却有些松,看来我也要减肥了。
Customer:Oh, it's too tight around the bottom, but a bit wide in the waist. It seems that I have to go on diet.
营业员:您是喜欢休闲式的吧?这条怎么样?是棉的而且穿起来不变形。
Assistant:Do you like this casual style? How about this one?It's made of cotton, but it keeps its shape well.
顾 客:这条最适合我不过了。除了特殊场合外,我总是穿宽松裤。
Customer:It fits me fine. I always wear slacks except for some special occasions.