锐意英语口语资料库6-9
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:924  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    本杰明:你好,我来取我的衣服,这是发票。
    Benjamin: Hi, I come to pick up my laundry. This is the invoice.

    洗衣工:好的,稍等。我给你取去。
    Laundryman: OK, wait a minute. I’ll get them for you.

    (过了一会儿)
    (a short while)

    洗衣工:这些是您的。我们已经熨烫过了。请检查一下看是否有损坏。
    Laundryman: Here you are. We‘ve ironed them for you already. Please check and see if there is any damage.

    本杰明:恐怕这里掉了颗扣子。
    Benjamin: I’m afraid that a button is missing.

    洗衣工:非常抱歉。您看我们今天太忙了,忘记给您缝上去了。您稍等一下,马上就好。
    Laundryman: I’m terribly sorry. You kown we are so busy today and we forget to sew the button back on. Please wait a moment. It will be ready soon.

    本杰明:好的。
    Benjamin: OK, please.

    洗衣工:您看一下吧,满意吗?
    Laundryman: Would you like to have a look? Is it to your satisfaction?

    本杰明:噢,天哪,恐怕又有一个问题。衬衣上还有个污点呢?
    Benjamin: Well, oh my God, there is another problem, I’m afraid. There is still a stain on the shirt.

    洗衣工:好像不是那样的。抱歉先生,我们试了所有的方法,但是都不能从衬衣上去除那个污点。我想那应该是糖渍。
    Laundryman: It doesn’t seem like that. Sorry, sir, we’ve tried everything, but we’re not able to get it off the shirt. It was from the sugar I think.

    本杰明:已经过了很多天了,我不确定。
    Benjamin: It’s been several days now; I am not sure.

    洗衣工:是的,在干洗的过程中,糖糊掉了。然后就是这样了。
    Laundryman: Yes, the sugar was burnt during the dry-cleaning process. And there you go.

    本杰明:噢,那太糟了。我不知道会这样,有什么可以补救吗?
    Benjamin: Oh, that’s so bad. I kown little about that. Is there a remedy for it.

    洗衣工:非常抱歉。请下次干洗前告诉我们那是什么污点。
    Laundryman: I am awfully sorry. Please tell us about the stains before the dry-cleaning next time.

    本杰明:好的,我会的。
    Benjamin: OK, I will.

    洗衣工:这是一张会员卡。下次来能打八折。
    Laundryman: This is a membership card. You can get a 20 percent discount next time.

    本杰明:非常感谢。
    Benjamin: Thanks a lot.

    洗衣工:下次再来,我们将提供最好的服务。
    Laundryman: Hope to see you again. We will provide the best service.
     

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库6-8 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库6-10

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程