我能去试衣间试一试吗?
Can I get to the fitting-room and have a try ?
请您试一下这个好吗?
Would you try them on , please ?
请坐在这儿,这里有镜子。
Please sit here . There is a mirror .
觉得怎么样?
How do you feel ?
甲:我想看一看连衣裙。
A: I'd like to see the fashion dress .
乙:你觉得这件白色的怎么样?
B: What do you think of the white one ?
甲:很好,可以试试吗?
A: It's very lovely . Can I try it on ?
乙:当然可以,请吧!
B: Sure . Go ahead .
甲:试衣间在哪儿?
A: Where is the fitting-room ?
乙:就在那边。
B: Oh , it's just right there .
甲:谢谢!
A: Thanks .
(张太太被漂亮的羊毛衫吸引住了。她丈夫建议她穿上试试。)
(Mrs .Zhang is attracted by beautiful sweaters in the shop and her husband urges her to try them on .)
张太太:羊毛衫可真漂亮啊!
Mrs .Zhang : What beautiful sweaters !
张先生:我们看看高领衫,有没有你喜欢的颜色?
Mr .Zhang : Let's have a look at those pullovers . Is there a color you like ?
张太太:我的羊毛衫太多了。
Mrs .Zhang : I've got too many sweaters .
张先生:瞎说!女人有多少羊毛衫都不多。
Mr .Zhang : Nonsense ! A woman can't have too many sweaters .
张太太:我喜欢粉色右边那件套头衫。
Mrs .Zhang : I would like that turtleneck on the right of the pink one .
张先生:为什么不试试呢?(营业员把毛衫拿给她。)
Mr .Zhang : Why not try it on ? (The assistant brings it to her .)
营业员:怎么样,行吗?
Assistant : How do you feel ?
张太太:挺好,可是肩这儿有点窄。我喜欢宽松一点的。
Mrs .Zhang : It's good , but I think it's too narrow across the shoulders . I'd prefer something looser .
营业员:那您试一试这件。
Assistant : Would you try this one on , please ?
张太太:这一件袖子有些长。
Mrs .Zhang : This one is a bit longer in the sleeves .
张先生:喂,试一下这件黑色的吧?
Mr .Zhang : Honey , Would you like to try the black one ?
张太太:太漂亮了。穿着正好。
Mrs .Zhang : It's wonderful and it fits me perfectly .