锐意英语口语资料库10-9
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:1070  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    (琼斯太太和史密斯太大在谈论邻居。)
    (Mrs.Jones and Mrs.Smith are talking about their neighbors.)

    琼斯太太:你和邻居处得好吗?
    Mrs.Jones: Do you have friendly relations with your neighbors?

    史密斯太太:和大多数邻居处得不错。
    Mrs.Smith: For most of my neighbors, I get along well with them.

    琼斯太太:有什么例外吗?
    Mrs.Jones: Is there any exception?

    史密斯太太:有,和张太太处得不好。她丈夫是个老板。她到哪儿都喜欢炫耀。
    Mrs.Smith: Yes, that’s Mrs.Zhang. Her husband is a boss. She likes to show off everywhere.

    琼斯太太:几乎所有的富人都喜欢炫耀。
    Mrs.Jones: Almost all rich people like to show off.

    史密斯太太:不仅我,我的很多邻居都和她断交了。
    Mrs.Smith: Not only I, but also many of my neighbors have dropped acquaintance with her.

    琼斯太太:你要对她无法忍受,这是最好的办法了。
    Mrs.Jones: That’s the best way if you can’t put up with her.

    史密斯太太;你的邻居怎么样?
    Mrs.Smith: How about your neighbors?

    琼斯太太:因为我住在别墅,我只有一个邻居,克林顿太太。她是个寡妇。
    Mrs.Jones: I live in my villa, So I have only one neighbor, Mrs.Clinton. She’s a widow.

    史密斯太太:你们关系如何?
    Mrs.Smith: How about your relationship?

    琼斯太太:她丈夫死后她耽孤身一人了,但她很乐观。她对我很好,我过生日的时候她还送给我一件礼物。我想回赠她一些什么。
    Mrs.Jones: She was left alone after her husband’s death.But she is an optimistic person. She’s very kind to me. Indeed, she just sent me a present on my birthday. I want to send something in return.

    史密斯太太:人类总是渴求爱与被爱。
    Mrs.Smith: Human beings have a natural impulse to love and to be loved.

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库10-8 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库10-10

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程