锐意英语口语资料库18-01
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:920  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    这个会不会变形?
    Does it keep its shape?

    丝绸衣服可能会缩水。
    Silk dress might shrink.

    这种面料洗后不缩水、不褪色。
    This material is unshrinkable and colorfast after washed.

    这个事先做过缩水处理了。
    It is preshrunk.

    甲:你想要什么样的?
    A: What kind do you have in mind?

    乙:我想要一件穿上合体,洗后不缩水的衬衫。
    B: I’d like the shirt that fits well and unshrinkable.

    甲:这件黄色的怎样?这是我们商店最热销的衬衫之一。
    A: How about this yellow one? It’s considered one of the top sellers in our shop.

    乙:什么面料的?
    B: What material is it?

    甲:棉的。你知道棉的东西好,夏天穿吸汗。
    A: Cotton. You know cotton is good material. It takes sweat in summer.

    乙:洗后棉的会缩水吧?
    B: Cotton might shrink after I wash it?

    甲:不会的。也不会变形,他已经做过特殊处理了。
    A: No, it keeps its shape and it has been specially treated.

    乙:你是说已做缩水处理了。
    B: You say it’s preshrunk.

    (王太太抱怨小芳把她的丝绸衣服洗坏了。)
    (Mrs. Wang complains that Xiao Fang washed her silk dress in wrong way.)

    王太太:天啊!我的丝绸衣服缩水了。你是怎么洗的?
    Mrs. Wang: My goodness! My silk dress is shrunk. How did you wash it?

    小芳:用洗衣机洗的。
    Xiao Fang: It was washed by washing machine.

    王太太:要手洗,用凉水。这是常识,你不知道吗?
    Mrs. Wang: It should be handwashed with cold water. It’s a common sense. Don’t you know it?

    小芳:对不起,我不懂。我是第一次洗丝绸衣服。我给你买件新的吧或者赔你钱。
    Xiao Fang: I’m so sorry. I have no idea of it. I washed silk dress the first time. I’ll buy a new one for you or I’ll give you money.

    王太太:算了,下次有什么事不知道怎样做,要问我。如果你不介意的话,这件衣服你拿去穿吧。我估计你穿着行。
    Mrs. Wang: That’s all right. Please ask me if you don’t know how to do something next time. You can keep the silk dress if you don’t mind. I think it fits you.

    小芳:你真好。我一定努力把活儿干好。
    Xiao Fang: It’s very nice of you. I’ll try my best to do my job well.

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库17-5 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库18-02

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程