锐意英语口语资料库23-05
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:952  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    奶酪是在哪一条通道?
    Which aisle is cheese in?

    第十五通道,女士。
    Aisle 15, madam.

    我在哪儿能找到奶酪?
    Where can I find cheese?

    请给我来半磅瑞士硬干酪。
    Half a pound of Swiss cheese, please.

    甲:打扰一下,我在哪儿能找到购物车?
    A: Excuse me, but where can I get a shopping cart?

    乙:就在大厅的左边。
    B: Just on the left of the hall.

    甲:我在哪儿能找到奶酪?
    A: Where can I find cheese?

    乙:第十五通道,女士。
    B: Aisle 15, madam.

    甲:谢谢。
    A: Thank you.

    乙:不客气。
    B: You're welcome.

    (海伦想买些奶酪。她来到超市的一个柜台。)
    (Helen wants to buy some cheese. She comes to the counter in a supermarket.)

    店员:你要点儿什么,女士?
    Assistant: Can I help you, madam?

    海伦:我要半磅瑞士硬干酪。
    Helen: Yes. Half a pound of Swiss cheese, please.

    店员:好的。还要别的吗?
    Assistant: Sure. Anything else?

    海伦:啊,对了,黄油。
    Helen: Ah... yes, butter.

    店员:要多少?
    Assistant: Yes. How much?

    海伦:怎么卖?
    Helen: What's the price?

    店员:每磅1.9美元。
    Assistant: One dollar and ninety cents per pound.

    海伦:请来两磅。
    Helen: Two pounds, please.

    店员:给您。还要别的吗?
    Assistant: Here you are. Anything else?

    海伦:不要了。谢谢。
    Helen: No, thanks.

    (海伦来到了收银台。)
    (Helen comes to the check-out counter.)

    收银员:共8美元,女士。
    Cashier: 8 dollars total, madam.

    海伦:我能付现金吗?
    Helen: Can I pay cash here?

    收银员:当然。
    Cashier: Sure.

    海伦:这是十元。
    Helen: Here are ten dollars.

    收银员:这是找您的钱,女士。
    Cashier: Your change, madam.

    海伦:谢谢。
    Helen: Thank you.

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库23-04 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库23-06

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程