看10部美剧 认识每一个不同的妈妈《识骨寻踪》犯错误的妈妈
教程:看10部美剧 认识每一个不同的妈妈  浏览:2132  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Michelle: Dr.Lidner left a message at the house.
    Lidner医生给家里电话留了言了。
    Cam: Was there anything wrong with your tests?
    你的检测有问题?
    Michelle: No. He was confirming your date for Saturday night.
    没有。他来确认周六晚上跟你的约会。
    Cam: That. Yes. I was going to tell you...
    那事儿。对的,我想告诉你来这……
    Michelle: You're dating my gynecologist?
    你居然跟我的妇科医生约会啊?
    Cam: It wasn't my fault. It just happened.
    又不是我的错。就这么发生了咯。
    Michelle: What? Think about what you'd say if I said that to you.
    啥?如果我对你这么回答你会咋说。
    Cam: I'd ground you. I'm...sorry. We had lunch. We liked each other. That's all. And that was wrong. Very, very wrong.
    我关你禁闭。对……不起。我们就吃了顿午饭,都挺喜欢对方的。仅此而已。不过这是个错误。天大天大的错误。
    Michelle: Is that why you sent me to him? So you could get a date? I know you haven't seen anyone since I've been living with you.
    所以你送我去他那儿是吧?我知道你因为我跟你住所以都没谈恋爱的。
    Cam: No. He's a good doctor. That's all.
    不是啊。他是个好医生。仅此而已。
    Michelle: Who just happens to be cute.
    正好长得又帅。
    Cam: Yes. No. God.
    对嘛。不是。娘啊。
    Michelle: Why didn't you tell me? Don't you trust me? You have to sneak around behind my back?
    你干吗不告诉我?你不相信我怎么着?非要背着我偷偷摸摸的?
    Cam: No. Wait. How did we switch roles here?
    没有啦。等下,咋咱俩角色交换了?
    Michelle: I can't go back to him now. That would be extremely skeevy.
    我可不能再去他那儿看了。也太恶心了。
    Cam: We just had lunch. I swear. I will never see him again.I promise.
    我们就吃了一顿而已。我保证。我绝对不会再见他第二次了,我保证。
    Michelle: Yes, you will.
    你得去见他。
    Cam: What?
    啥?
    Michelle: You've been so focused on being a good mother that you've totally ignored yourself. Do you know what kind of pressure that puts on me?
    你就忙着怎么做个好妈妈,整个就忘记了你自己的需求。这给我多少压力你知不知道啊?
    Cam: No, I...I didn't realize.
    诶,我……我没意识到哦。
    Michelle: You need a life-- for my sake. But don't sneak around behind my back. You two seem like a good fit. Have a little fun. But don't go too fast. You're out of practice.
    你得有自己的生活——为了我好。不过别背着我的干活。你们俩看着挺配的。找点儿乐子去呗。不过别发展太快,你手还生着咧。
    Cam: Excuse me?
    哈?
    Michelle: I thought you believed in honesty.
    你不是说要实事求是嘛。
    Cam: All right. I'll go slow. Very, very slow.
    好吧。我会慢慢来的。灰常……灰常慢。
    Michelle: And find me a new doctor-- a woman.
    再给我找个新的医生——女医生哦。
    Cam: Sure. Right away.
    收到。马上照办。
    Michelle: I've got to get back to school. Love you.
    我回学校去了。爱你哦。
    Cam: Love you, too.
    也爱你。

    0/0
      上一篇:看10部美剧 认识每一个不同的妈妈《欢乐合唱团》为了一家人的妈妈 下一篇:看10部美剧 认识每一个不同的妈妈《犯罪心理》不久于人世的妈妈

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程