《和莎莫的500天》电影精讲
教程:看电影学英语  浏览:2962  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    第一页:片段欣赏

    第二页:巧学口语

    1. There's plenty of other fish in the sea.

    天涯何处无芳草。

    2. Patel tried to talk to her in the copy room. She's totally not having it.

    派特在复印室里想和她搭讪。她甩都不甩。(也有译本翻译成“她装作没听见”)

    3. I guess we can just agree to disagree.

    我想我们应该求同存异。

    4. Your girl is losing it.

    你的妞疯了。

    5. Well, why rock the boat, is what I'm thinking.

    我在想,干吗要自找麻烦。

    6. You start putting labels on it, that's like the kiss of death.

    你想确定关系,但那可能就完蛋了。

    7. --We're just friends. --No! Don't pull that with me!

    - 我们只是朋友。 - 不!别拿这个当借口!

    8. I'm not following.

    等等,你说什么?

    9. And she told you up front that she didn't want a boyfriend.

    她事先就告诉过你她不想要男朋友。

    10. I guess I just got lucky.

    我想我人品爆发了。(人品爆发也可以这么翻哦)

    0/0
      上一篇:Good Luck Chuck《幸运查克》精讲之六 下一篇:《了不起的盖茨比》电影精讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)