关于这么简单就“骗”了一张饭票的情景会话
教程:英语对话  浏览:400  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Tom: Bob, I have a piece of good news for you, but according to our rule,(LOL), you know what I mean.

    鲍勃,我有个好消息要告诉你,但是根据约定,(嘿嘿),你知道我的意思。

    Bob: I know, I owe you one meal, I can not stand you. What is the good news?

    我知道,欠你一顿饭,真受不了你。什么好消息?

    Tom: Guess who I've bumpen into yesterday?

    你猜我昨天遇见谁了?

    Bob: I don’t know, don’t keep me guessing.

    不知道,别卖关子了。

    Tom: The girl whom you fall in love with secretly.

    你暗恋的那女孩。

    Bob: And then?

    然后呢?

    Tom: I know she also like you according to our talk.

    我跟她聊了几句,知道她也喜欢你。

    Bob: Really? She loves me too.

    真的吗?她也喜欢我。

    Tom: Earning one meal successfully,oh,yeah.

    赚了一顿饭,哦耶!

    Bob: What are you talking?

    你在说什么呢?

    Tom: Nothing, nothing.

    没什么,没什么。

    0/0
      上一篇:关于当不醉不归遇上妻管严的情景会话 下一篇:关于你猜得中这些灯谜吗的情景会话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)