关于当不醉不归遇上妻管严的情景会话
教程:英语对话  浏览:356  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Tom: Everyone is here.

    大伙都在啊。

    Bob: You are so late.

    你可真迟。

    Tom: It is a rare chance for us to get together.

    难得我们有机会聚在一起。

    Bob: Yeah, everyone is so busy.

    是啊,每个人都那么忙。

    Tom: Today, we must drink until we are thoroughly drunk!

    今天就让我们不醉不归!

    Bob: OK, I keep you company to the end.

    好,我奉陪到底。

    Tom: (After two hours, Tom’s phone is ringing,and he picks up…)Sorry, buddies, I have to go.

    (两小时后,汤姆的手机响了,他接起来…)对不起哥们,我得走了。

    Bob: Don’t be such a party pooper, can’t you stay a little longer?

    别这么扫兴嘛,再呆会儿吧!

    Tom: I am very sorry, my wife wants me to go back at once.

    很抱歉,我老婆让我马上回去。

    Bob: (LOL)He is a real hen-pecked husband.

    (大笑)他可真是一个妻管严啊。

    0/0
      上一篇:情景口语:distance and speed距离与速度 下一篇:关于这么简单就“骗”了一张饭票的情景会话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程