Lily: Ann, thank you for coming to see me.
安,谢谢你来看我。
Ann: Don’t say that, we are good friends.
别这么说,我们是好朋友嘛。
Lily: (ke,ke,…)I got a bad cough. It seems to be dead.
(咳,咳….)我得了严重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。
Ann: Don’t say this, you will be better off.
别这样说,你的状况会好起来的。
Lily: Hope so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.
希望如此。你能把药递给我吗?该吃药了。
Ann: No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?
没问题,哪瓶,黑色的还是粉色的?
Lily: The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.
粉色的。我已经害怕每天吃药了。
Ann: How many tablets should you take each day?
你一天得吃几片啊?
Lily: 20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.
每天20片,而且很苦。
Ann: Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.
良药苦口利于病嘛。