今天的这段对话,在讨论非洲不同部落的语言,
谈谈大学专业非洲不同部落的语言,觉得自己考得怎么样
来听今天的讲解:
A: so , how's your course going? Do you like it?
嗨,上课怎么样?你喜欢吗?
B: i like my professors and the classes, but it's a lot of work.
我喜欢我的教授们和班里的同学,可作业实在是太多了.
A: what are you specializing in?
你学的什么专业?
B: right now, I'm doing some research into the languages of different African tribes.
目前我正在研究非洲不同部落的语言.
A: that sounds really interesting. Can you speak Swahili?
这听起来很有趣.你会讲四斯瓦希里语吗?
B: yes, I learned how to speak it when I was little.
会,我小时候学过.
A: really? How did you do that?
真的吗?你是怎么学的?
B: well, I grew up in Africa, so I learned quite a few different languages.
嗯,我是在非洲长大,所以我会说好几种不同的语言.
A: that's amazing. Are you doing well in your classes?
你真是太厉害了.你在你们班算是学得好的吗?
B: I don't know because I haven't received my test results yet.
我不清楚,因为我还没拿到考试成绩.
A: when did you take your exams?
什么时候考的试?
B: about two weeks ago.
两星期以前.
A: how do you think you did?
你觉得自己考得怎么样?
B: I left feeling pretty confident about my score, but I heard that my professors are very strict graders, so I'm a bit nervous.
我本来对自己的考试成绩很有信心的,可是后来听说我们的教授打分很严格,所以我有点担心.
A: I'm sure you'll do well. Did you study hard?
我敢保证你考得不错.你学习很用功吧?
B: You know me; I'm always studying!
你了解我的,我一直都在学习的.
A: don't worry. If you don't do well, no one can!
别担心,如果连你都考不好,就没人考得好了.
B: Thanks for the vote of confidence, Justin!
谢谢你给我打气,贾斯汀!