今天的这段对话,在讨论邀请,
与朋友谈论今晚和明晚的安排
来听今天的讲解:
A: sorry, I'm afraid that I've got plans tonight.
嘿,查理,你今天晚上有空吗?
B: what are you doing?
你打算干什么呢?
A: I'm going to my parents' house for my father's birthday.
我要去父母那儿给爸爸庆祝生日.
B: how old is he today?
他今年多大了?
A: it's his 50th birthday.
50岁整.
B: well, wish him a happy birthday for me.
哦,代我祝他生日快乐.
A: sure thing. What are your plans for the evening?
没问题,你今晚有什么安排.
B: I was just thinking of going to a movie tonight.
我只是想去看场电影.
A: well, if you can wait until tomorrow night, I'll go with you then.
恩,如果你能等到明天晚上,我就陪你去看.
B: sorry, I've got people coming over tomorrow night.
不好意思,明晚有人过来看我.
A: sounds like this weekend just isn't going to work out for us.
看来这个周末我们好像没有什么机会能待在一起了.
B: sounds that way. Maybe some other time then?
似乎是这样啊.不如另外再找个时间?
A: sure.Hey, I'm sorry, but I've got to get going.
好啊.嘿,对不起,我必须得走了.
B: yeah, me, too. It's about time I made a move.
哦,我也是.我也该动身了.
A: say hello to your friends for me.
代我向你的朋友们问好.
B: likewise. See you later.
你也是,回见!
A: Bye!
再见!