每个国家的风俗都有所不同,谈一谈与外国人谈恋爱遇到的问题
教程:英语对话  浏览:111  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论跨国婚姻,
     
    每个国家的风俗都有所不同,谈一谈与外国人谈恋爱遇到的问题
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: if you can choose, will you marry a foreigner or a Chinese?
     
    如果让你选的话,你是愿意嫁给一个中国人还是一个外国人?
     
    B: why? Did tom pop the question?
     
    为什么这么问,汤姆向你求婚了吗?
     
    A: not yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents’ consent.
     
    没有,我怕父母不同意。
     
    B: let me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right?
     
    我猜猜,你父母一定是想你嫁一个中国人,对吗?
     
    A: you are right. It is giving me a real headache. I feel like I’m between a rock and a hard place.
     
    是啊,我正头疼呢,我觉得左右为难。
     
    B: I used to have the same problem when I was with my ex.
     
    我和以前的男朋友谈恋爱时,也遇到了同样的问题。
     
    A: oh, how did you deal with it?
     
    那你怎么解决的?
     
    B: I just let it go and continued dating with my Korean boyfriend. But finally we broke up.
     
    我就顺其自然,继续和我的韩国男朋友约会,但是后来我们还是分手了。
     
    A: oh, it’s a pity. What was the matter?
     
    太可惜了,为什么啊?
     
    B: simple. We had personality clashes and there were too many cultural differences.
     
    很简单,我们性格不合,双方文化也有很多不同之处。
     
    A: like what?
     
    比如呢?
     
    B: he hoped to live in the Korean way and asked me to give up working and stay at home to take care of the family.
     
    他希望我过韩式的生活,要求我放弃工作,安心待在家里。
     
    A: Oh, I see. In their culture women should put family first.
     
    这样啊,在他们的文化里,女性应该以家庭为重。
     
    B: yes, he said it would be batter for me and for the whole family. But I simply can not quit working.
     
    是啊,他说这样对我,对整个家庭都好。但是我就是不想辞掉工作。
     
    A: so that's why it’s hard to have a happy marriage with a foreigner.
     
    所以和外国人结婚,很难幸福。
     
    B: not really. There are many successful mixed marriage around us.
     
    也不一定,我们周围不也有很多成功的例子嘛。

    0/0
      上一篇:越来越多的中国人嫁给了外国人,你怎么看待跨国婚姻 下一篇:近年来离婚率不断增长,反映了什么社会中的现实问题

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)