英语对话练习精选内容整理:维修带来的噪音
教程:英语对话  浏览:100  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    每日英语对话练习,是提升语言交流能力的关键一步!通过模拟真实场景中的对话,不仅能增强口语表达的流利度,还能深入理解语言的文化内涵和实际应用。无论你是初学者还是进阶者,坚持每日英语对话练习,都能显著提升你的英语沟通能力,让交流更加自信与顺畅。以下是今日的对话内容练习:维修带来的噪音,结合MP3和文本,一起开始今天的练习!

    102134.jpg

    对话内容

    We've been living here for 3 months now.

    我们已经在这里住了3个月了。

    And there's been constant noise in this building.

    这栋楼里一直有噪音。

    I can't take this anymore.

    我再也受不了了。

    Me neither.

    我也是。

    We must talk to the landlord and make a complaint.

    我们必须找房东投诉。

    Now, what's the problem, girls?

    现在,姑娘们,有什么问题吗?

    Why did you want to speak with me?

    你们为什么想和我说话?

    For 3 months now, we've been putting up with constant noise due to repair work on the building exterior.

    这3个月以来,我们一直忍受着因建筑外观维修工作带来的持续噪音。

    Some repair work had to be done on the facade and balconies, and it will certainly improve the overall appearance of the building.

    外墙和阳台必须进行一些维修工作,这肯定会改善建筑的整体外观。

    But there has been constant banging and jackhammering for three months now because of the extreme noise.

    但由于噪音极大,现在已经有三个月的时间不断有敲打声和打桩机声了。

    We are frequently forced to leave the building. We can't study under these circumstances.

    我们经常被迫离开大楼。在这种情况下,我们无法学习。

    If you'll remember, we clearly stated from the beginning that we needed a quiet building.

    如果你还记得的话,我们从一开始就明确表示我们需要一个安静的大楼。

    I'm sorry about that.

    对此我很抱歉。

    But the good news is it won't last forever.

    但好消息是,这不会永远持续下去。

    We should have been informed about that before we signed our lease.

    我们在签订租约前应该被告知这一点。

    I do apologize for the inconvenience, but there's nothing I can do about it.

    我为给您带来的不便道歉,但我也无能为力。

    When we agreed to rent the apartment, we were led to believe that we were moving into a quiet building.

    当我们同意租用这个公寓时,我们被告知我们将搬到一个安静的大楼里。

    Under normal circumstances, it is a very quiet building.

    在正常情况下,这是一个非常安静的大楼。

    Perhaps you should contact the management company who is overseeing the repair work.

    也许你应该联系负责维修工作的管理公司。

    But we signed the lease with you, not them.

    但我们是和你签订的租约,不是和他们。

    Well, if you want to move out, you are free to do so. And I suppose we'll have to pay a penalty for breaking the lease, right?

    好吧,如果你们想搬出去,你们可以自由搬出。我想我们得为违反租约支付罚款,对吧?

    Yes, that's right.

    是的,没错。

    I don't think that's fair at all.

    我认为这完全不公平。

    So, what do you expect me to do now, legally?

    那么,从法律上讲,你希望我现在做什么?

    We are entitled to a compensation for loss of peaceful enjoyment.

    我们有权因失去平静的居住权而获得赔偿。

    You've been lucky to find this apartment with such a cheap rent. I think you should appreciate that.

    你能以这么便宜的租金找到这个公寓真是幸运。我认为你应该对此表示感激。

    We could go to arbitration, but we'd prefer to settle with you.

    我们可以去仲裁,但我们更愿意和你解决。

    I suppose I could offer you a 10 percent reduction for now, until you move out.

    我想我现在可以给你减少10%的租金,直到你搬出去。

    Actually, we were thinking of a 25 percent reduction.

    实际上,我们想要减少25%的租金。

    I'm sorry, that's too much.

    对不起,太多了。

    Like I said, we could go to arbitration.

    就像我说的,我们可以去仲裁。

    Okay, fine. It's a deal.

    好吧,行。就这么定了。

    以上便是今日的英语对话内容练习:维修带来的噪音相关内容,希望对你有所帮助!

    0/0
      上一篇:英语对话练习精选内容整理:减肥计划 下一篇:英语对话练习精选内容整理:购买地铁票

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)