穿万圣节服装的人
Halloween is just around the corner and it’s about that time of the year when we are getting all crazed and creative while pumping those brain cells hard to come up with the coolest costumes. But the good news is that the best inspiration always comes from the things around us.
万圣节即将来临,这也是一年中我们疯狂而又充满创造力的时刻,同时我们的大脑也在为想出最酷的服装而绞尽脑汁。但好消息是,最好的灵感总是来自我们周围的事物。
And from the year we've had so far, it seems like this Halloween will be the party of the century. Think of COVID deniers, anti-vax "Karens" callin’ corporate, a trash bag that represents GOT’s final season, and many more out-of-the-box ideas that have been packed into this prep list by Bored Panda. And even though the costume winner is more or less obvious—Steve Martin, where are you?—we suspect the grey hair paint and plastic mini flies will be flying off the shelves this year.
从今年的情况来看,今年的万圣节似乎将成为本世纪最盛大的派对。想想那些否认COVID的人,反vax的“Karens”们,代表《时尚狂人》最后一季的垃圾袋,还有很多已经被Bored Panda打包进这个准备清单的创意。即使服装冠军多少有点显而易见——史蒂夫·马丁,你在哪里?我们怀疑这种灰色染发剂和塑料迷你苍蝇今年会从货架上一扫而空。
For more ways to win Halloween this year once and for all, check out our previous posts with killer costumes here.
想要获得更多一次性赢得今年万圣节的方法,请点击这里查看我们之前关于杀手服装的帖子。
#1 Kid Won The Best Costume Award At His School
这个孩子获得了学校的最佳服装奖
#2 We’ve Watched Beauty And The Beast Too Many Times To Count. She Is Lucky She Has The Cutest Beast That Puts Up With Her Shenanigans
我们已经看了太多遍《美女与野兽》了。她很幸运,她有一只最可爱的野兽,它能容忍她的恶作剧
#3 My Son’s Hand Made Halloween Costume. He’s Been Working On It Since April
我儿子亲手做了万圣节服装。他从四月份就开始做了
#4 Social Media Post And The Reality Behind It
社交媒体帖子及其背后的现实
#5 My Grandma Found A Clever Way To Incorporate Her Walker Into Her Halloween Costume
我奶奶找到了一个聪明的方法,把她的助行器和她的万圣节服装混在一起
#6 You Better Be Scared
你最好害怕一点
#7 My First DIY Costume. I Was Medusa
我的第一套DIY服装,我是美杜莎
#8 Please Pray For My Dog. He Just Realized We’re Insane
请为我的狗祈祷,它认为我们疯了
#9 Mermaid On Wheels
轮椅上的美人鱼
#10 I Just Want Everyone To Know That My Two-Year Old Insisted On Being “Pants” For Halloween
我只是想让每个人都知道,我两岁的孩子坚持要在万圣节做“裤子”
图片来源:Liucija Adomaite