商务英语情景口语对话精析五:推荐产品
教程:BEC口语  浏览:1266  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SMITH'S SECRETARY: Hello, Mr. Smith's office.

    史密斯的秘书:你好, 史密斯先生的办公室。

    EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green from Bibury Systems. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith,

    please.

    爱德华.格林:你好,我是Bibury系统公司的爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通电话。

    SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid Mr. Smith is not in the office at the moment. Can I ask what it is about?

    史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生目前不在办公室。请问您有什么事?

    EDWARD GREEN: It is very important. I represent Bibury Systems. We're got a new product and I want Mr. Smith to see it.

    爱德华.格林:是很重要的事。我代表Bibury系统公司。我们新推出了一款产品,希望史密斯先生看一下。

    SMITH'S SECRETARY: Please send the product specifications by mail, Mr. Green.

    史密斯的秘书:格林先生,请把该产品的说明书邮寄给我们。

    EDWARD GREEN: I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to Mr. Smith direct. When is a good time

    to

    call?

    爱德华.格林:我希望史密斯先生看一下产品,并且希望直接和他谈一谈。什么时候打电话合适?

    SMITH'S SECRETARY: You could try ringing this afternoon.

    史密斯的秘书:你可以今天下午试着打一下。

    EDWARD GREEN: Thank you. Goodbye.

    爱德华.格林:谢谢。再见。

    DEREK JONES: Yes.

    德里克.琼斯:你好。

    CALLER: Can I speak to Peter?

    CALLER:请皮特听电话?

    DEREK JONES: Peter Hill?

    德里克.琼斯:皮特·希尔?

    CALLER: No. Peter Toyama.

    CALLER: No。皮特·富山。

    DEREK JONES: There is no one here called Peter Toyama.

    德里克.琼斯:我们这儿没皮特·富山这个人。

    CALLER: Is that extension 367?

    CALLER:这是367分机吗?

    DEREK JONES: No, you've got the wrong number. This is 412.

    德里克.琼斯:不是,你打错了。这是分机 412。

    CALLER: I'm sorry. Could you put me back to the switchboard?

    CALLER: 对不起。您能把我转回总机?

    DEREK JONES: Yes, hang on.(hold on)

    德里克.琼斯:可以,稍等。

    EDWARD GREEN: Hello, this is Edward Green. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

    爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通话。

    SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid that Mr. Smith is in a meeting.

    史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生正在开会。

    EDWARD GREEN: Is he free later this afternoon?

    爱德华.格林:他今天下午稍后有空吗?

    SMITH'S SECRETARY: I don't think so. Mr. Smith is very busy at the moment.

    史密斯的秘书:没有。史密斯先生现在很忙。

    EDWARD GREEN: I'll ring again tomorrow.

    爱德华.格林:那我明天再打。

    SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am afraid Mr. Smith isn't in the office tomorrow.

    史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生明天也不在办公室。

    CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.

    克莱夫.哈里斯: 克莱夫.哈里斯。

    KATE MCKENNA: Clive, it's Kate.

    凯特.麦凯纳:克莱夫,是我, 凯特。

    CLIVE HARRIS: Hello Kate.

    克莱夫.哈里斯: 你好, 凯特。

    KATE MCKENNA: Are you busy?

    凯特.麦凯纳:忙吗?

    CLIVE HARRIS: No, why?

    克莱夫.哈里斯:不忙,什么事?

    KATE MCKENNA: Do you want to see them?I've got the sales report and I have all the figures ready for the presentation to

    Mr.Sakai.

    凯特.麦凯纳:我拿到了销售报告以及给酒井先生演示的所有数据。你要不要看一下?

    0/0
      上一篇:商务英语情景口语对话精析五:推荐产品 下一篇:商务英语情景对话:税务局检查

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)