新东方商务口语[15]:过海关Going through Customs
教程:新东方商务口语 商务与个人  浏览:1954  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    8.过海关 Going through Customs

    Official: Did you pack this bag yourself? Has it been out of your possession at any time before checking-in?

    是您自已收拾的行李吗?在检票前有有别人帮助保管?

    Mr. Lee: Yes, I packed it myself, and it hasn’t been out of my possession.

    是的,我自已收拾的,一直是自己保管。

    Official: Are you bringing in any plants or animal products?

    您带了动植物产品吗?

    Mr. Lee: No.

    没有。

    Official: Our sniffer dog seems to disagree. Do you mind if we look in your suitcase?

    嗅探犬好像有不同意见。我可以检查您的包吗?

    Mr. Lee: Not at all. Go right ahead.

    请便。

    Official: What’s this sir?

    这是什么,先生?

    Mr. Lee: It’s traditional Chinese Medicine. I mix it with hot water like tea. Sorry. I forgot about it.

    这是中药。用热水冲泡,喝起来像茶。对不起,我忘记了。

    Official: What are these red things sir?

    这些红色的东西是什么?

    Mr. Lee: Oh no! I forgot about those too! Those are Chinese sausages for my Aunt Lily.

    糟糕! 这个我也忘了。这些是我给lily阿姨带的中国腊肠。

    Official: I’m sorry sir, but you can’t take any of this into the country. We will also have to check your carry-on. Please step this way. Don’t’ be nervous; we’ll just look through it briefly and then if there are no further problems you’ll be free to go.

    对不起,先生。您不能带这些东西入境。我们还要检查您的手提包。请这边走。不用紧张,我们只是简单看一下,如果没有别的问题,您就可以走了。

    0/0
      上一篇:新东方商务口语[14]:见移民官 Talking to the Immigration Officer 下一篇:新东方商务口语[16]:第一次出差 First Business Trip

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程