新东方商务口语[26]:开个人账户Opening a Bank Account
教程:新东方商务口语 商务与个人  浏览:1187  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    4.Opening a Bank Account 开个人账户

    Dad: So, Jimmy, how does it feel to have your own money?

    Jimmy, 自己有钱的感觉怎么样?

    Jimmy: It’s great, dad. I don’t mind delivering papers, but the real fun is collecting the money.

    太棒了,爸爸。送报纸倒没有什么,真正的快乐是收钱。

    Dad: Even though you are only twelve, it’s not too early to start saving a little money.

    虽然你才刚刚十二岁,可现在开始攒钱也不算早了。

    Jimmy: I’ve never had a bank account before. Why don’t I just keep my money under the matterss like grandpa does?

    我还从来没有开过银行账户呢。为什么我就不能像爷爷那样把钱藏在床垫下呢?

    Dad: You know you would spend it. And also, money in the bank earns interest.

    那样,你就会把钱花掉的。况且,把钱存在银行还有利息呢。

    Jimmy: But what if I need my money suddenly?

    如果我急需用钱,怎么办?

    Dad: The bank will give you a PIN, and you can withdraw money from any ATM.

    银行会给你一个密码,你可以从自动提款机提钱。

    Jimmy: Great! So it’s almost the same as keeping it under the matters!

    太好了! 这么说,存在银行和藏在床垫下并没有什么区别!

    Dad: Not quite. You have to maintain a minimum balance of twenty dollars. And sometimes the bank has service charges. But you don’t have to worry about that yet. Let’s go make your first deposit!

    不太一样。你的账户里最少得存二十美元。有时候,银行还要收服务费。但你现在还不用担心这些。我们去存第一笔钱吧!

    Jimmy: OK. Guess I have to do that before. I can make money my first withdrawal.

    好的。只有先存钱,我才能开始取钱啰。

    interest 利息

    PIN personal identification number, 密码,个人身份号码

    ATM Automatic Teller Machine, 自动取款机

    Withdraw 提款

    maintain a minimum balance 最少存入数量

    service charges 服务费

    deposit 存款

    0/0
      上一篇:新东方商务口语[25]:取钱和消户 Withdrawing Money and Closing an 下一篇:新东方商务口语[27]:前台对话(1) Meeting the Receptionist

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程