地道美语听力播客:订购三明治
教程:地道美语听力播客  浏览:611  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Employee: Welcome to Grubway. What can I get for you?

    欢迎光临Grubway。你想吃点什么?

    Jared: I’m still deciding. I’m trying to lose weight and I hear that eating a sandwich for lunchevery day will help me do that. Do you guys have a BLT or a club?

    我还没决定。我想减肥,我听说每天午餐吃一个三明治会帮助我做到这一点。你们是否有三明治或俱乐部吗?

    Employee: We don’t have a BLT, but we do have a ham or turkey club.

    员工:我们没有三明治,但我们确实有火腿和由 3片面包做成的三明治。

    Jared: Okay, I’ll take the club.

    好吧,我要3片面包做成的三明治。

    Employee: Ham or turkey?

    加火腿或火鸡肉?

    Jared: Can I get half and half, or better yet, can I get double ham and double turkey?

    两样都加一半行吗?或者更好些,可以加双倍的火腿和火鸡肉?

    Employee: Sure, no problem.

    当然可以,没有问题。

    Jared: I’d like cheese on that, too.

    我想在上面涂写奶油。

    Employee: Would you like your bread toasted and the cheese melted?

    你想要烤面包和融化的奶酪?

    Jared: Uh, sure.

    是的

    Employee: What else would you like on your sandwich, the works?

    三明治还想加点别的吗,套餐?

    Jared: What comes with the works?

    套餐有什么

    Employee: It includes lettuce, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, olives, and pickles, and anyspreads, condiments, or seasonings you’d like.

    它包括生菜,西红柿,洋葱,青椒,橄榄,咸菜,和调味品或您喜欢的调味料。

    Jared: Oh, okay. I’ll have the works, but hold the pickles and olives. I’d like mayonnaise on theside, too, please. You know what? I’d like to add some chicken to that.

    哦,好的。我来份套餐,不要泡菜和橄榄。我想也抹点蛋黄。你知道吗?我还想添加一些鸡肉。

    Employee: That’ll be $1.20 additional.

    需额外另付1.20美元。

    Jared: That’s fine. I’d also like extra cheese, and why don’t you add some roast beef, too?

    这很好。我还想多加些奶酪,你为什么不多放一些烤牛肉?

    Employee: Okay, I can do that. Will that be all?

    好吧。就加这些吗?

    Jared: Yeah, but while you’re at it, throw in two bags of chips and a couple of cookies.

    是的,但是当您在扔两袋炸土豆条和两片饼干。

    Employee: Okay, I can ring you up down here.

    好吧,我可以打电话叫你来这里。

    Jared: Hey, tell me, how long before I start losing weight?

    嘿,告诉我,我得多久才能开始减肥?

    Employee: Well, that’s hard to say. You may want to look at the nutritional information chartto determine that.

    嗯,这很难说。您可能得根据营养说明来决定。

    Jared: Nah, I can already feel the pounds coming off!

    不,我已经可以感觉到自己变轻了!

    BLT abbr. 三明治 culb 由 3片面包和至少2种肉做成的三明治 half-and-half n. 两者各半之混合物, on the side 私下 while you’re at it 在你做那件事的时候... throw in 外加nutritional information 营养说明 come off 脱落

    0/0
      上一篇:地道美语听力播客:进口和出口货物 下一篇:地道美语听力播客:故事结局

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)