参考译文
Jonah:I'd love to get a date with Jessica. She's sohot!
约拿:我喜欢跟杰西卡约会。她真的十分火辣!
Becca:You mean you want to add another notch toyour bedpost.
贝卡:你的意思是你又想多个情人啊。
Jonah:I've been around the block, but there's nothing wrong with sowing a few wild oats.
约拿:我可是个老江湖,而且四处留情并没有什么错。
That's all part of being young and carefree.
这就是青春,无忧无虑。
Becca:Hmm, maybe you shouldn't be telling me about your conquests.
贝卡:嗯,或许你不应该告诉我你这样俘获女人的芳心。
Jonah:Why not? It's no secret that I've got game.
约拿:为什么不呢?这已经不是什么秘密,一切尽在我的掌控。
Chicks dig me. Last week alone I…
女生都喜欢我。就在上周我…
Becca:Really, I think I'll take a pass on the play-by-play.
贝卡:真的,我不想听你的这些细节。
Jonah:See that woman over there?
约拿:看到那边那个女人了吗?
Watch me put the moves on her.
看我来给你展现撩妹神技。
Becca:No, thanks. I'm leaving.
贝卡:不了,谢谢。我要走了。
Jonah:Wait! Are you going to put in a good word for me with Jessica?
约拿:等等!你会为我在杰西卡面前美言几句吗?
Becca:You know that she's a good friend of mine, right?
贝卡:你知道她是我的好朋友吧?
Jonah:Of course, I do. That's why I'm asking you.
约拿:当然知道。因此我才问你。
Becca:And you thought I'd set her up with a player?
贝卡:你以为我会和你一起设计她吗?
Jonah:I thought she might like a man with experience.
约拿:我想她可能会喜欢一个经历丰富的男人。
Becca:Forget it.
贝卡:算了吧。
Jonah:In that case, what are you doing Saturday?
约拿:这样的话,星期六你打算怎么度过?
听力原文
Jonah: I’d love to get a date with Jessica. She’s so hot!
Becca: You mean you want to add another notch to your bedpost.
Jonah: I’ve been around the block, but there’s nothing wrong with sowing a few wild oats. That’s all part of being young and carefree.
Becca: Hmm, maybe you shouldn’t be telling me about your conquests.
Jonah: Why not? It’s no secret that I’ve got game. Chicks dig me. Last week alone I…
Becca: Really, I think I’ll take a pass on the play-by-play.
Jonah: See that woman over there? Watch me put the moves on her.
Becca: No, thanks. I’m leaving.
Jonah: Wait! Are you going to put in a good word for me with Jessica?
Becca: You know that she’s a good friend of mine, right?
Jonah: Of course, I do. That’s why I’m asking you.
Becca: And you thought I’d set her up with a player?
Jonah: I thought she might like a man with experience.
Becca: Forget it.
Jonah: In that case, what are you doing Saturday?
[door slams]