参考译文
Emma:Are you ready?
艾玛:准备好了吗?
Ricardo:Sure, but why are you dressed like that?
里卡多:当然,但你为什么穿成这样?
I thought we were going to play golf with Kareemand Karen.
我以为我们要去和卡里姆还有凯伦打高尔夫球。
Emma:I told them we're going rock climbing instead.
艾玛:我告诉他们我们还要去攀岩。
Ricardo:I was really looking forward to a game of golf.
里卡多:我真的很期待一场高尔夫球比赛。
Emma:You play golf all the time.
艾玛:你一直在打高尔夫球啊。
How often do you get the chance to do other outdoor activities, such as horseback riding andzip-lining.
你多久才能有去骑马及乘坐高空索道这样户外活动的机会。
We can do both this afternoon if you're up for it.
如果你愿意的话我们今天下午就可以去。
Ricardo:I thought the point of this vacation was to rest and recharge.
里卡多:我认为这个假期的重点在于休息及休整。
Emma:We do need to recharge, but what we need is excitement, not rest.
艾玛:我们的确需要休整,但我们需要的是享受刺激,而不是闷头睡觉。
Maybe Kareem and Karen will want to join us tomorrow.
也许卡里姆和卡伦明天想加入我们。
Ricardo:Why? What are we doing tomorrow?
里卡多:为什么?明天我们做什么?
Emma:How about a water sport, maybe kayaking, windsurfing, or water skiing?
艾玛:来些水上运动如何,也许皮划艇,风帆冲浪,要么滑水?
Too bad we can't go scuba diving, but we can do some snorkeling.
很可惜我们没办法去潜水,但我们可以搞些浮潜。
Ricardo:I like the idea of spending some time on the water, but whale watching is more myspeed.
里卡多:我喜欢你这个玩水的点子,但我更喜欢去观赏鲸鱼。
Emma:Don't you want to feel the wind through your hair and the excitement pumping throughyour veins?
艾玛:你不想感觉劲风掠过你的秀发,刺激渗透到骨子里的感觉?
Ricardo:I didn't know you were such an adrenaline junkie.
里卡多:我不知道你是这样一个肾上腺素迷。
Emma:Guilty as charged. I'm going to take skydiving lessons next month. Want to join me?
艾玛:矫情罪名成立。下个月我要参加跳伞运动课程。想要加入吗?
Ricardo:I consider skydiving a spectator sport!
里卡多:我觉得跳伞是观赏性运动!
听力原文
Emma: Are you ready?
Ricardo: Sure, but why are you dressed like that? I thought we were going to play golf with Kareem and Karen.
Emma: I told them we’re going rock climbing instead.
Ricardo: I was really looking forward to a game of golf.
Emma: You play golf all the time. How often do you get the chance to do other outdoor activities, such as horseback riding and zip-lining. We can do both this afternoon if you’re up for it.
Ricardo: I thought the point of this vacation was to rest and recharge.
Emma: We do need to recharge, but what we need is excitement, not rest. Maybe Kareem and Karen will want to join us tomorrow.
Ricardo: Why? What are we doing tomorrow?
Emma: How about a watersport, maybe kayaking, windsurfing, or water skiing? Too bad we can’t go scuba diving, but we can do some snorkeling.
Ricardo: I like the idea of spending some time on the water, but whale watching is more my speed.
Emma: Don’t you want to feel the wind through your hair and the excitement pumping through your veins?
Ricardo: I didn’t know you were such an adrenaline junkie.
Emma: Guilty as charged. I’m going to take skydiving lessons next month. Want to join me?
Ricardo: I consider skydiving a spectator sport!