地道美语听力播客940:检测肉的成熟度
教程:地道美语听力播客  浏览:751  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    参考译文


    Chris:How do you like your steak?

    克里斯:你的牛排要几分熟?

    Ruth:Well done. I don't like any pink showing and Idon't mind if it's a little charred.

    露丝:全熟。我不喜欢上面有点粉红色而且我不介意有点过。

    Chris:I'll cook it the way you want it, but it'll be dryand tough.

    克里斯:我会按你要求的烹调,但这样又干又不好嚼。

    Ruth:Yes, but a longer cooking time kills food borne illnesses.

    露丝:是的,但长时间的烹饪会将食源性疾病杀死。

    I don't want to eat anything that's undercooked.

    我可不想吃不熟的食物。

    Chris:It doesn't have to be burnt to be safe to eat.

    克里斯:牛排不需要为了安全食用烹制。

    It's easy to gauge when meat is done.

    肉的成熟度很容易判断。

    How about if I brown each side to seal in the juices and then cook it to medium doneness?

    如果我每边都烤得焦黄锁住里面的肉汁,然后弄成中等成熟怎么样?

    Ruth:No, I don't want to take any chances.

    露丝:不,我不想冒任何风险。

    I'd rather the steak is overcooked than undercooked.

    我宁愿吃老的也不吃弄不熟的。

    Are you going to eat that?

    你要吃那个吗?

    Chris:Yes, I like my steak juicy.

    克里斯:是的,我喜欢我的牛排很多汁。

    Ruth:But that's raw!

    露丝:但那是生的!

    Chris:No, it's cooked rare, not raw.

    克里斯:不,是几分熟,不是生的。

    I'll cut into it so you can see that it's cooked.

    我切一下,这样你就可以看到它已经熟了。

    Ruth:It's oozing red! That is definitely not cooked.

    露丝:这块肉正渗出红色!这肯定没熟。

    Chris:I'll prove it to you.

    克里斯:我会证明给你看。

    I'll eat this piece and live to tell about it.

    我吃这一块告诉你。

    Ruth:Don't put that in your mouth! You're risking your health.

    露丝:别把它放进你嘴里!你在拿自己的健康开玩笑。

    Chris:I think I'll survive.

    克里斯:我想我会活下去的。

    听力原文

    Chris: How do you like your steak?

    Ruth: Well done. I don’t like any pink showing and I don’t mind if it’s a little charred.

    Chris: I’ll cook it the way you want it, but it’ll be dry and tough.

    Ruth: Yes, but a longer cooking time kills foodborne illnesses. I don’t want to eat anything that’s undercooked.

    Chris: It doesn’t have to be burnt to be safe to eat. It’s easy to gauge when meat is done. How about if I brown each side to seal in the juices and then cook it to medium doneness?

    Ruth: No, I don’t want to take any chances. I’d rather the steak is overcooked than undercooked. Are you going to eat that?

    Chris: Yes, I like my steak juicy.

    Ruth: But that’s raw!

    Chris: No, it’s cooked rare, not raw. I’ll cut into it so you can see that it’s cooked.

    Ruth: It’s oozing red! That is definitely not cooked.

    Chris: I’ll prove it to you. I’ll eat this piece and live to tell about it.

    Ruth: Don’t put that in your mouth! You’re risking your health.

    Chris: I think I’ll survive.

    0/0
      上一篇: 地道美语听力播客939:讨论假期户外活动 下一篇: 地道美语听力播客941:这点工资怎么活?

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)