女孩的这些潜台词你能读懂吗?
教程:英语微信精选  浏览:794  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      对男人来说,女人一直都是神秘的,男人永远不明白女人在想什么,话里话外的意思并不一样,猜不透她们的男人会被误会不爱女人,读懂女人的男人又会被认为情圣,这让男人们叫苦连连,其实女人要的真的不多,只要做到如下这些,试着理解女人们,小编知道男人和女人会相处得很和谐友爱!

      Do I look OK? — If you say anything other than yes, I’ll be upset.

      我看起来还好吧?—如果你没有说“yes”,我会很沮丧。

      Is this cute? — Again, say yes.

      很可爱吧?-同上,说“yes”.

      I’m fine. — I’m not fine.

      我很好。—我不好。

      Nothing is wrong. — There’s definitely something wrong.

      没有不对劲的。—明显就不对劲好吧。

      I’m over it. — No, I’m not.

      我挺过来了。—不,我没有。

      I, like, honestly don’t even care. — I care so much.

      我,可能,真的不怎么在乎。—我非常在乎。

      Wait, are you not eating? — You better be eating.

      什么!你不吃?—你最好吃点。

      I don’t want to be the only one eating. — I don’t want to look like all I think about is food. (It is.)

      我不想一个人吃东西。—我不想自己看起来像个吃货。(的确是)

      I’m on a diet. — I haven’t eaten today… yet.

      我在节食。—我今天还没有进食...目前为止。

      I hate makeup. — I am so freaking thankful that makeup exists.

      我讨厌化妆。—谢天谢地世上有化妆品的存在。

      Being a girl sucks. — I’m on my period.

      做女人真烦。—我例假来了。

      I hate boys. — A boy pissed me off.

      我讨厌男孩。—我被一个男孩甩了。

      It’s my cheat day! — Every day is a cheat day.

      今天是我的放纵日!—每天都是放纵日。

      It’s not my fault it takes me so long to get ready in the mornings. — It’s definitely my fault because I got on Facebook.

      早上准备那么久真心不是我的错。—明显就是,因为我上了会脸书。

      I love your dress. — I’m pissed that you bought it before me.

      我好喜欢你这身。—真讨厌你居然下手比我快。

      I think I have something going on that night. — I have nothing going on except Netflix, but I don’t really want to hang out.

      我那晚可能有活动。—除了上Netflix外我啥事都没有,但我真不想外出。

      Do you think I’m emotional? — Do you think I’m crazy?

      你觉得我情绪化吗?—你觉得我疯狂吗?

      Am I overreacting? — I know I’m overreacting but I want you to support me anyway.

      我是不是过头了?—我知道有点过,但我希望你还是义无反顾地支持我。

      Things got weird between us. — They haven’t texted me in like, a day.

      我们之间变得怪怪的。—他们一天都没给我发短信了。

      We’ve been through so much together. — We got into a fight one time.

      我们共同经历了那么多。—我们曾大动干戈。

      I honestly don’t know what I would do without him!! — I’d probably be fine.

      我真不知道没有他该怎么办!!—可能一样过得很好。

      I’m not really hungry. — I’m tarving.

      我不是很饿。—我快饿晕了。

      I’ll only eat one piece of candy. — * eats the whole bag *

      我只吃一小块糖哈。—“整包都吃掉”

      I rolled out of bed today. — I spent at least 40 minutes trying to make it look like I made no effort at all.

      今天我一骨碌就爬起来了。—我尽量让自己看起来不费周章,但我却至少花了40分钟在床上挣扎。

      I have nothing to wear. — I have multiple things I could wear but I don’t currently like any of them.

      我没有衣服穿了。—我有一大堆衣服,但它们现在都不对我的味。

      I love being single. — Being single is fine until I’m watching a rom-com alone.

      我爱单身。—单身没什么大不了,就是看《单身男女》时有点孤单。

    0/0
      上一篇:飞行安全哪家强?全球十大安全航空公司名单出炉 下一篇:英国男子患脸盲症 不识妻儿(双语)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)