迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:狮子们可真是丑死了
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:狮子们可真是丑死了

    【剧情简介】小狮子和鬣狗的厮杀中,如果不是狮王木法沙即使赶到,辛巴和娜拉就要丧命了……

    【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】

    Man,that lousy Mufasa.

    木法沙真差劲

    I won't be able to sit for a week.

    害我一个星期都不能坐

    It's not funny,Ed.

    这个不好笑,阿德

    Hey,shut up!

    闭嘴!

    Will you knock it off?

    你们安静一点好不好?

    Well,he started it.

    是他先开始的

    Look at you guys.

    看看你们俩个

    No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain.

    难怪我们会在 食物链最底部晃荡

    Man,I hate dangling. Yeah? .

    我痛恨晃荡 废话!

    You know,if it weren't for those lions..

    如果不是那些狮子 这地方早就是我们的了

    we'd be runnin' the joint. Man,I hate lions.

    我痛恨狮子!

    - So pushy. - And hairy.

    那么顽固 又毛茸茸的

    - And stinky.

    而且又臭

    - And,man,are they...

    还有老天他们…

    - Ugly! - Ugly!

    丑死了

    【重点词汇讲解】

    1. Man, that lousy Mufasa.

    lousy:讨厌的,糟糕的

    例:

    What a lousy day I had.

    我这一天过得多糟啊。

    That was a lousy movie.

    那电影真是糟透了。

    He shouted and stomped in his office because the lousy computer virus ruined all his files.

    他在办公室里又叫又跺脚,因为讨厌的电脑病毒毁了他所有的档案。

    Everytime he gets drunk, he goes into lousy preaching routine.

    每次喝醉,他就开始他那令人讨厌的说教。

    2. Will you knock it off?

    knock off:停止,中断

    例:

    Let's knock off early today.

    我们今天早些收工吧。

    I can knock off a poem in half an hour.

    半小时之内我就能作一首诗。

    Tim, knock it off, would you? Your singing is killing me.

    你中断好吗?你的歌声的确要我的命!

    3. No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain.

    no wonder:怪不得

    例:

    With all of ATM's sophistication, it's no wonder that people want to deploy it.

    由于ATM具有种种先进性,人们希望配置它就不足为奇了。

    No wonder that I cannot recognize him, now he looks different.

    难怪我认不出来了,现在他看起来不一样了。

    4. So pushy.

    pushy:爱出风头的

    例:

    Pushy parents who want their kids to be winners all the time put kids under extreme pressure.

    爱出风头的父母希望自己的孩子始终都是赢家,给孩子们极端的压力。

    He is very single-minded, has a tendency to be over-enthusiastic, and can appear to be rather pushy.

    他心思很单一,总是过于热情,可能显得爱出风头。

    0/0
      上一篇:迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:我会喜欢这个惊喜吗 下一篇:迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:我要一份幼狮三明治

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程