《名人传记》之李小龙如何改变世界102:李小龙的功夫备受赞誉
教程:《名人传记》之李小龙  浏览:486  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Bruce Lee was renowned for doing his own stunts but would fight against stuntmen in his films.

    李小龙的功夫受到大家的赞誉,但在电影里他会和替身演员动真格。

    Jackey Chan began his film career as a stuntman in Fist of Fury and Enter the Dragon.

    成龙的出道影片是"精武门"和"龙争虎斗"的替身演员

    He found that Lee's quest for realism came with a price.

    他发现李小龙对真实的追求让自己也有所付出

    He threw one stick right on, right on my head.

    他的棒子打到我右 右额角

    I just ... Aah, I do the reaction drop, do nothing and bang, fall down,but he just bang, do whatever he liked to do, finished it, run away then cut.

    我只是... 啊 我手松开 没反抗 接着 砰 倒地上,但是他 砰地 继续出手 完成动作 走开 接着拍摄完成。

    Bruce Lee was uncompromising in his attempts to get realistic fight scenes.

    李小龙要求打斗场面的真实很坚定

    But he was sympathetic for his stuntmen.

    但又爱惜替身演员

    I just hear 'oh my god' and probably some dirty word some like a shoo, you know.

    我只听到'哦 天啊'还有一句像是骂人的话 像见鬼

    Drop the stick, run to me and pulled me up 'I'm terribly sorry'.

    丢掉棒子 跑过来 扶我起来'我很抱歉'

    I said 'I'm okay, I'm okay.You know I'm okay.

    我说'我没事 我没事',当然我会没事。

    I'm a stunt guy, never say hurt.I'm okay, no, no, no.

    我是武打演员 从来不会叫疼,我没事 真没事

    And he touch me, kiss my face, you know he just do whatever but I really get hurt.

    他抚着我 亲我的脸 做他认为该做的 但是我真伤到了

    0/0
      上一篇:《名人传记》之李小龙如何改变世界101:电影必须更好地接近现实生活 下一篇:《名人传记》之李小龙如何改变世界103:将武术展现给世界

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)