《新福尔摩斯》第125期:排除不可能剩下的都是真相
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:1376  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Look, Sherlock, we have to be rational about this.

    听我说 夏洛克 我们得保持理智
    OK, now you, of all people, can't just...
    好了 你 你是最不该...
    Let's just stick to what we know, yes?
    我们关注目前了解的情况 好吗
    Stick to the facts.
    只讲事实
    Once you've ruled out the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be true.
    一旦你排除了所有的不可能 剩下的不管多么难以置信 一定就是真相
    What does that mean?
    这是什么意思
    Look at me, I'm afraid, John. Afraid.
    瞧瞧我 我害怕了 约翰 居然害怕了
    Sherlock.
    夏洛克
    I've always been able to keep myself distant.
    我一直都冷眼旁观
    Divorce myself from feelings.
    不动感情
    But look, you see, body's betraying me.
    可你瞧 我的身体背叛了我
    Interesting, yes, emotions.
    有意思 是啊 动感情了
    The grit on the lens, the fly in the ointment.
    白璧微瑕 美中不足
    Yeah, all right,
    好吧
    Spock, just... take it easy.
    斯波克 放松点
    You've been pretty wired lately, you know you have.
    你最近一直都很兴奋 这你知道
    I think you've just gone out there and got yourself a bit worked up.
    我觉得你刚刚走的这趟把自己搞得有点激动了
    Worked up?
    激动
    It was dark and scary.
    刚刚又黑又吓人
    Me? There's nothing wrong with me.
    我吗 我什么事都没有

     

     

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第124期:眼见为实往往最可怕 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第126期:永远不要伤害对你好的朋友

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程