《新福尔摩斯》第127期:真正的友谊是不离不弃
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:447  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    That's so mean!

    真是太刻薄了
    More wine, doctor?
    再来点酒吗 医生
    Are you trying to get me drunk, doctor?
    你是要灌醉我吗 医生
    The thought never occurred.
    怎么可能
    Because a while ago I thought you were chatting me up.
    因为我刚还以为你在搭讪我
    Where did I go wrong?
    那我是什么时候露的馅
    When you started asking about my patients.
    你开始跟我打听我的病人
    Well, I am one of Henry's oldest friends.
    我是亨利的老朋友
    Yeah, and he's one of my patients, so I can't talk about him.
    而他是我的病人 我不能说他的事
    Although he has told me about all his oldest friends. Which one are you?
    当然他有跟我提过他的老朋友 你是其中哪位
    A new one? OK, what about his father? He wasn't one of your patients.
    新的那位 那他父亲呢 他不是你病人了吧
    Wasn't he some sort of conspiracy nutter... theorist?
    他是那种阴谋论疯子...阴谋论专家吗
    You're only a nutter if you're wrong.
    只有你错了才是疯了
    And was he wrong?
    那他说得对吗
    I should think so.
    我认为他是
    But he got fixated on Baskerville, didn't he?
    他念念不忘巴斯克维尔
    With what they were doing in there.
    执着于查明那里面到底在做什么
    Couldn't Henry have gone the same way, started imagining a hound?
    有没有可能亨利也一样 幻想出一条猎犬
    Why do you think I'll talk about this?
    为什么你觉得我会谈这些
    Because I think you're worried about him and because I'm a doctor too.
    因为我觉得你很担心他 因为我也是医生
    And because I have another friend who might be having the same problem.
    因为我另外一位朋友 他可能也有了同样的问题

     

     

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第126期:永远不要伤害对你好的朋友 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第128期:我的身边就只有你的陪伴

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程