《新福尔摩斯》第149期:不是每个人都是天才
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:411  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    What did I say? I said don't get clever.

    我说什么来着,让你别耍小聪明。
    I can't just turn it on and off like a tap.
    说关就关,我又不是水龙头。
    Well. - Well what?
    怎样? - 什么?
    You were there for the whole thing, up in the gallery, start to finish.
    你不是一直都在么,从头到尾都在旁听。
    Like you said it would be, sat on his backside, never even stirred.
    跟你说的一样,他靠着椅背,一直很淡定。
    Moriarty is not mounting any defence.
    莫里亚蒂根本不打算为自己辩护。
    Bank of England, Tower of London , Pentonville.
    英格兰银行、伦敦塔、本顿维尔监狱,
    Three of the most secure places in the country and six weeks ago, Moriarty breaks in,no-one knows how or why.
    全国最安全的三个地方——六周前莫里亚蒂成功闯入,没人知道手法或者原因。
    All we know is - He ended up in custody.
    我们只知道…… - 他被拘留了。
    Don't do that. - Do what?
    别这样。 - 哪样?
    The look. - Look?
    那表情。 - 啥?
    You're doing the look again.
    你又露出那表情了。
    Well, I can't see it, can I?
    我自己又看不见。
    It's my face.
    那是我的脸
    Yes and it's doing a thing, you are doing “we both know what's really going on here” face.
    对,你露出了一种“我们都知道到底怎么回事”的表情。
    We do. - No, I don't, which is why I find the face so annoying.
    确实嘛。 - 我就不知道,所以我才讨厌你那表情。
    If Moriarty wanted the jewels, he'd have them.
    如果莫里亚蒂想要王冠,他可以直接拿走;
    If he wanted the prisoners freed, they'd be out on the streets.
    如果他想放走犯人,他们早就出狱了。
    The only reason he's still in a prison cell right now, is because he chose to be there.
    他之所以现在还在监狱里是因为他想要被关起来。
    Somehow this is part of his scheme.
    这是他计划的一部分。

     

     

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第148期:肆无忌惮的炫耀只能引来反感 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第150期:莫里亚蒂无罪释放

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程