金融英语口语听力教程第38课:审计员的监察
教程:金融英语口语听力教程  浏览:773  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    A Visit from the Auditors

    审计员的监察

    Situation 38

    情景 38

    Sarah Parkes,a teller at the First National Bank ,has just been visited by one of the bank auditors ,

    萨拉·帕克斯是第一国民银行的出纳员,她刚刚接受了银行审计员拉里·康纳的来访

    Larry Conner ,to conduct a spot inspection.

    又接受了一次现场检查。

    Conner:Good afternoon ,Miss Parkes .Will you please close your window after you finish with this customer?

    康纳:下午好,帕克斯小姐。请您办理完这位顾客的事情后,关上您的窗口,好吗?

    I'd like to conduct a spot check of your cash and your transactions for today .

    我想对您的现金和您今天的业务情况进行一次现场检查。

    Parkes:Oh,hi,Mr.Conner.So it's that time again ,is it ?I thought the Auditing Department might visit me sometime this week.

    帕克斯:哦,您好,康纳先生。又到检查的时候了,对吧?我就知道这个星期里不定什么时候审计部门可以要对我进行检查。

    It's been almost eight weeks since my last audit .

    从上次查帐到现在,已经差不多8个星期了。

    C:Well,you know ,we have to run a spot check on every teller's cage cash at least once every other month,

    康纳:是的,您知道,我们必须至少每隔一个月对每一位出纳员的柜内现金就要进行一次现场检查。

    but we don't like the tellers to know we are coming .It's supposed to be a surprise inspection.

    但是我们不愿意事先就让出纳员们知道我们要来检查,应该是一种出乎意料的检查。

    P:Well,you know you can't work in a bank for 12 years without getting used to general foutine .

    帕克斯:噢,您知道,如果您在银行里工作过长达12年时,您就不可能不习惯于那里的例行公事了。

    Anyway ,I'm finished now .Here is my cash drawer every key .I'll stand here to watch your make the count.

    好在我已经完成了今天的业务了,这是我的现金抽屉钥匙。 我就站在这里看着您清点。

    C:Ok,I will go through your debits and credits for today's transactions as soon as I finish the cash count .

    康纳:好的。核实完现金帐目后,我就检查您今天业务中的借入出和贷出的情况。

    You were in balance last night when you closed?

    昨夜结束业务时,您的帐目是平衡的吧?

    P;Yes,I had been out $2.70 on my first tally ,but I stay later an hour to recheck all my entires and finally located it .

    帕克斯:我第一次清点时,有2美元70美分的差错,但是我又逗留了一个小时复核了我帐中所有的项目,后来终于查对出来了。

    C:A transposition ,huh ?

    康纳:是把数字写颠倒了吗?

    P:Yes ,I transposed the figures on a deposit slip ,but I corrected it before I left .

    帕克斯:是的,我把存款单上的数字写颠倒了,但是在离开以前,我把它改过来了。

    0/0
      上一篇:金融英语口语听力教程第37课:往来行之间的关系 下一篇:金融英语口语听力教程第39课:纳税特殊帐户

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)