金融英语口语听力教程第28课:电汇
教程:金融英语口语听力教程  浏览:679  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Telegraphic Transfers

    电汇

    Situation 28

    情景 28

    Paul Massey works for a French company in Tokyo .He is asking a Higashi Bank clerk about sending some money to his brother in Paris.

    保罗·马瑟在东京为一家法国公司办事,他正在身东银行的一位职员询问有关给他在巴黎的弟弟寄钱的事。

    Massey:I'd like to send some money to my brother in Paris .

    马瑟:我想寄点钱给我在巴黎的弟弟,

    Can I buy francs from you to send him ?

    我可以从你们这里买些法郎再寄给他吗?

    Clerk:Yes,of course .We can sell you a remittance check payable in francs and you can send that to him .

    职员:当然可以。我们可以卖给您一张应以法郎支付的汇款支票,然后您就可以寄给他了。

    M:I would like to send it to him as soon as possible.Can I write the money to him ?

    马瑟:我想尽快地把钱寄给他,我可以电汇这笔钱吗?

    C:Yes ,we have a telegraphic transfer service for foreign remittances.We can make arrangements to send it by cable if you would like .

    职员:我们有向国外汇款的电汇业务,如果您需要,我们可以替您电汇。

    M:That would be fastest ,wouldn't it ?

    马瑟:这是最快的办法,对吗?

    C:Yes,either a regular or urgent cable would be faster than sending a check or a mail transfer from us to bank .

    职员:是的,从我们这里到他的银行,无论是普通的或者是加急电汇都比寄支票或邮汇要快。

    M:Do you charge extra for cable remittances?

    马瑟:是否电汇要收更多的费用?

    C:Yes,sir .We would add the cost of cable to our regular service charges .

    职员:是的,先生。我们要把电汇费用加到我们正常的手续费上。

    M:Well,he needs it right away ,so please cable it to his bank .

    马瑟:可以的,我弟弟急需这笔钱,因此,请把这些钱电汇给他的银行,

    I have the bank's name and account number here.

    我这里有那边银行的名称和帐户号码。

    C;All right .Would you please fill out this remittance request and check the box that says "bank transfer by cable"?

    职员:那好,请您填写汇款申请单,并标出“经银行电汇”,好吗?

    We will need your address and telephone number ,too.

    另外还需要填上您的地址和电话号码。

    M:Can you debit my savings account here for the amount ,including service and cable charges?

    马瑟:您是否可以将我的汇款金额,包括手续费和电汇费在内的所有花费记入我这里的储蓄帐户的借方。

    C:Yes,of course .Please sign this withdrawal slip and we'll charge this item to your account .

    职员:当然可以,请在这张取款单上签名,我们将把这笔款项记到您的帐上。

    0/0
      上一篇:金融英语口语听力教程第27课:向国外汇款 下一篇:金融英语口语听力教程第29课:票据交换所

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)