新世纪走遍美国 第29集 悲伤
教程:新世纪走遍美国(视频)  浏览:1970  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    纵横美国 EPISODE 29 Grief 悲伤

    U29-01

    It's such a shame about... about Patrick, though. He wasn't all that old... And now poor Rebecca and Kevin... They've got nobody.

    关于帕特里克…真遗憾。他还没那么老…现在可怜的丽贝卡和凯文 … 没有任何亲人了。

    But they have us... They have you, and Brendan, and me. Two aunts and an uncle. We'll have to be their family now.

    但他们有我们…他们有你,和布莱登,和我。两个姨婶和一个叔叔。我们从现在起就是他们的家人。

    Where did you find her, Brendan? She's much too good for you.

    你在哪找到她的,布莱登?她对你来说太好了。

    Rebecca... Kevin... The entire Boston Fire Department wishes to express its deepest sympathy on the death of your father, Patrick Casey. In recognition of your father's bravery, I'm presentin' you with this helmet.

    丽贝卡…凯文 …波士顿消防队全体向你父亲帕特里克的去世致以最深切的同情和慰问。为表彰你父亲的勇敢,我授予你们这个帽盔。

    Thank you.

    谢谢。

    Rebecca, can I say a couple of words? Your father was a special friend to me. I'm gonna miss the pleasure of his company. He probably never told you this, but he saved my neck more than once. I want you to know, Rebecca... Kevin... If you ever need anything, and I mean anything, please call on me. God bless.

    丽贝卡,我能讲几句吗?你父亲是我很特殊的朋友。我会怀念有他为伴的快乐。他也许从来没有告诉过你这些,但是他不止一次救过我的命。我要你知道,丽贝卡…凯文…如果你们需要任何东西,我指任何事情,请给我打电话。上帝保佑。

    Matt! It's good to see you.

    麦特!高兴见到你。

    Sandy called me. I'm really sorry about your father.

    桑蒂给我打电话了。我为你父亲的事难过。

    Thanks for coming. How are you?

    谢谢你来。你好吗?

    Fine. How's life in San Francisco?

    好。旧金山的生活如何?

    School's tough, but I like it.

    学习很难,但是我喜欢。

    That's good. Are you goin' back... or staying or...?

    那好。你打算回去…还是留下,还是…

    I don't know... At this point, I just don't know.

    我不知道…目前,我还不知道。

    Listen, I can't stay. I just came by for a second to pay my respects...

    听着,我不能久呆。我只是过来一会儿,表示我的敬意…

    Thanks for coming.

    谢谢你来。

    Take care, Becky.

    保重,贝卡。

    Thank you Matt... Bye.

    谢谢麦特…再见。

    Sandy?

    桑蒂?

    Sandy, where've you been? I've been worried about you. I've been calling and calling.

    桑蒂,你去哪了?我一直在为你担心。我不停地打电话。

    Sorry... I haven't been home.

    抱歉…我没回家。

    What is it? Did Jack hit you again?

    什么?杰克又打你了?

    No, no, we talked... He's promised never to do it again.

    不,不,我们谈了…他保证再也不那样了。

    You mean you're going back to him?

    你是说你还回到他身边?

    I guess so.

    我想是吧。

    I'm real sorry to hear about your dad.

    听到你父亲的消息我很抱歉。

    Thanks, Jack.

    谢谢,杰克。

    Let's go.

    走吧。

    I'll call you.

    我会给你打电话。

    U29-02

    May God bless and keep our brother, Patrick Casey. Amen.

    希望上帝保佑和留住我们的兄弟,帕特里克。阿门。

    Um... My father... was a good father. He cared about us... He had a big heart. He had a hard life after he got hurt in the fire ... and if I added to his burden, I'm sorry... I'm sorry if I did. I'm gonna miss him.

    嗯…我父亲…是个好父亲。他关心我们…他心胸宽厚。他被火伤了后,生活就艰难了…

    My father had dreams, not big dreams... but small ones. He wanted to go fishing, on one of those deep-sea fishing boats... but somehow he never did. He dreamed of having a house... not a big house, just a little one with a garden. That never happened either. He had dreams for Kevin and me, too. Maybe we disappointed him with our crazy ideas. I'm sorry, Dad, if we did. You always cared for us, and loved us, and provided a shoulder to lean on. And that has made our journey easier. I hope you find your dreams now... maybe fishing, or working in the garden with Mom. Bye, Dad.

    如果我曾经给他增加负担,我很抱歉 … 我很抱歉如果我那样做了。我会想念他的。

    我父亲有梦想,不是狂妄的梦想 … 是小小的梦想。他想去钓鱼,在一艘深海鱼船上 … 但是他从来没实现。他梦想有一座房子…不是大房子,只是有个花园的小房子。那也没实现。他对我和凯文也有梦想。也许我们因为我们的狂想使他失望。抱歉,爸爸,如果我们令你失望。你总是关心我们,给我们肩膀依靠。这使我们的生活道路容易许多。我希望你现在寻找你的梦想 …也许钓鱼,或和妈妈一起在花园里劳动。再见,爸爸。

    0/0
      上一篇:新世纪走遍美国 第28集 兄弟 下一篇:新世纪走遍美国 第30集 继续生活

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程