2分钟英语:婉拒Disagreeing Politely
教程:2分钟英语  浏览:1196  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    In this lesson, we will see some key words and phrases you can use when disagreeing with people in a polite way.

    这节课,我们会看到当婉拒别人时你能用到的单词和短语

    Disagreeing with a co-worker

    和同事意见不一致

    Hurley: Hey Sawyer. I need a favor.

    Hurley:嗨,索伊,我需要一点帮助

    Sawyer: What is it Hurley?

    Sawyer:赫尔利,是什么?

    Hurley: I really have to visit my aunt tomorrow. Can you cover for me at the office?

    Hurley:我明天要去拜访我姑妈,你能在办公室里帮我打点一下吗?

    Sawyer: What exactly do you want me to do?

    Sawyer:你到底想要我做什么?

    Hurley: Just tell Mr. Locke that I had a fever or something.

    Hurley:就告诉洛克先生我发烧了之类的话

    Sawyer: Oh! I’m sorry Hurley. But I won’t be able to do that.

    Swayer:哦,很抱歉,赫尔利,我不能够做那样的事

    Hurley: Why’s that?

    Hurley:那是为什么?

    Sawyer: That would be a lie and I don’t think lying is the right thing to do. I’m sorry.

    Sawyer:那是撒谎,我认为欺骗不是一件好事,很抱歉

    Hurley: Maybe but don’t you think you’re overreacting here? It’d be just a white lie.

    Hurley:也许,但你不认为你现在有点反应过度了吗?那是善意的谎言

    Disagreeing with someone’s attitude

    和别人意见不一致

    Sawyer: Hey Jack. I wanted to talk to you about something.

    Sawyer:嘿,杰克,我本想和你说一些事

    Jack: Sure Sawyer. What is it?

    Jack:当然,索伊,什么事?

    Sawyer: Hurley told me that you said I’m an atheist. Why did you say that?

    Sawyer:赫尔利告诉过我你说我是无神论者,你为什么说那?

    Jack: Well, you never go to the church. I have never seen you pray so I assumed it was the case.

    Jack:嗯,你从未去过教堂,我从未见到你祈祷,因此我猜想是那种情况

    Sawyer: I understand where you’re coming from but you shouldn’t take things for granted. I believe in God. I just don’t believe in a religion. That doesn’t make me an atheist.

    Sawyer:我知道你从哪里过来,但你不应该把一些事认为理所当然。我相信上帝,我只是不信教,这并不能让我成为一个无神论者

    Jack: Oh! I’m sorry Sawyer. I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings. It was a casual discussion.

    Jack:哦,对不起索伊,我希望那不会伤害到你感情,那只是随便讨论一下

    Sawyer: It’s fine. I just wanted to clear it out.

    Sawyer:没事,我只想澄清一下

    Disagreeing with someone’s point of view

    和别人观点不一致

    Jack: I think Hurley lied when he said he had to visit his aunt and couldn’t come to work.

    Jack:我觉得当赫尔利他说要去拜访他姑妈不能上班的时候撒谎了

    Sawyer: Why would he do that?

    Sawyer:他为什么要那样做?

    Jack: I don’t know. Maybe he just wanted a leave and made up an excuse.

    Jack:我不知道,他可能想请假而编出的一个借口

    Sawyer: I don’t think so. Hurley would never do that . He’s a serious man.

    Sawyer:我不这样认为,赫尔利从来不会那样做,他是一个严谨的人

    Jack: That’s one way to look at it, but from my point of view I still don’t think it was true.

    Jack:这是看待这件事的一种方式,但从我的角度来看,我仍然不认为这是真的。

    Sawyer: Look, I’ve known Hurley for many years Jack. He never lies. I even know his aunt. You can check with her if you want it.

    Swayer:听着,杰克,我们已经认识赫尔利很多年了,他从来不撒谎,我都认识他姑妈,如果你想你可以核实一下

    Jack: No, that’s fine. If you trust him, that will be enough for me.

    Jack:不了,没事了,如果你信任他,那对于我来说就足够了

    Disagreeing with a friend

    和朋友意见不一致

    Ben: Hey Hurley! What’s up?

    Ben:嘿,赫尔利,怎么了

    Hurley: Nothing much. I’m taking my mom to a doctor.

    Hurley:没什么太大的事,我要把我妈妈带到医生那去

    Ben: Oh! I hope everything’s fine. Actually, I wanted to invite you to a party tonight.

    Ben:希望一切都还好,实际上,我本想邀请你来参加今晚的派对

    Hurley: Sorry dude! I’m really busy today. Once I get back from the hospital, I have to work some more.

    Hurley:抱歉,伙计,我今天真的很忙,一旦我从医院回来,我还有更多的工作要做

    Ben: Come on, Hurley. Life’s not only about work and responsibilities. You oughtta have some fun too.

    Ben:来吧,赫尔利,生活不仅仅只是工作还有责任,你也应该娱乐一下。

    Hurley: I’m sorry but I disagree. Work comes first. But thank you for the invitation. Maybe next time.

    Hurley:对不起,我还是不同意,工作第一。非常感谢你的邀请,下次可能回去

    Ben: That’s all right. Take care, man.

    Ben:好吧,保重,伙计


    0/0
      上一篇:2分钟英语:你还在工作吗 Are You at Work 下一篇:2分钟英语:我已经决定辞职了I've Decided to Leave My Job

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)