2分钟英语课堂:生病的朋友 A Sick Friend
教程:2分钟英语  浏览:1193  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Introduction

    简介

    In this lesson you will learn phrases that you can use to ask about your friend’s health.

    在本节课程中你将学到询问朋友健康的短语。
     

    Calling a sick friend

    给生病的朋友打电话

    Alyssa : Hi Jeremy!

    阿丽莎:你好,杰里米!

    Jeremy : (Sounding tired). Hi Alyssa.

    杰里米:你好!阿丽莎!

    Alyssa : Are you feeling better now?

    阿丽莎:你现在感觉好点了吗?

    Jeremy : Just a bit. I am still feeling nauseous.

    杰里米:好了那么一点了。但是我还是感觉有点恶心。

    Alyssa : Did you take the medication?

    阿丽莎:你吃药了吗?

    Jeremy : Yeah, but its effects will take time to kick-in.

    杰里米:恩,但发挥药效还是需要一段时间。

    Alyssa : Oh… I better leave you to rest then. I’ll check back on you later.

    阿丽莎:我还是别打扰你了,让你休息吧。稍后我会再给你打电话。

    Jeremy : Thanks Alyssa.

    杰里米:谢谢阿丽莎。
     

    Broken leg

    腿骨折

    Pete : Yo Scott!

    皮特:嘿!斯科特!

    Scott : Hey man! What’s up?

    斯科特:朋友!有事吗?

    Pete : How’s your leg dude?

    皮特:你的腿怎么样啦?

    Scott : Broken. I got a cast.

    斯科特:折了。我被砸了。

    Pete : Ouch! So how long are you gonna be out of action?

    皮特:哎呦!所以你要多久才能活动?

    Scott : The doc said 3 weeks.

    斯科特:医生说3周。

    Pete : That sounds really ugly buddy.

    皮特:这听起来太糟糕了。

    Scott : Yeah man. I am gonna be bored to death.

    斯科特:是啊,我都要无聊死了。

    Pete : Well okay... Just to let you know I’m gonna be at the beach this evening. Surfing!

    皮特:好!就是让你知道我今晚上去海滩,冲浪!

    Scott : (friendly) I hope you break a leg too you jerk!

    斯科特:我也希望你也断条腿!你个混蛋!

    Pete : It takes one to know another.

    皮特:彼此彼此。

    Scott : Alright mate, talk to ya later.

    斯科特:好的兄弟,晚点聊。
     

    Telling the teacher

    告诉教师

    Teacher : Marvin, you are Jamie’s neighbour, right?

    老师:马文,你是杰米的邻居,对吧?

    Marvin : Yes, ma’am. I live a block from her house.

    马文:是的,女士,我离她家有一个街区。

    Teacher : How is she feeling now? I hope she’s started recovering...

    教师:她现在感觉好些了吗?我希望她开始恢复了...

    Marvin : Her parents took her to L.A for further treatment.

    马文:她的父母带她去洛杉矶接受进一步治疗。

    Teacher : Oh my goodness. Was it that bad?

    教师:天呀,情况很严重吗?

    Marvin : I don’t know. The panel of doctors here recommended it. They weren’t able to diagnose the disease.

    马文:我不知道。这里的医生建议的。他们不能确诊。

    Teacher : I hope it’s nothing bad. May God bless her and give her good health.

    教师:我希望情况没有那么糟糕。愿上帝保佑她身体健康。
     

    Asking another friend

    询问其他的朋友

    Taylor : Hey Tiff! Wait up!

    泰勒:Tiff!等等。

    Tiffany : Hi Taylor! Tell me what’s up?

    蒂芬妮:你好,泰勒!告诉我怎么了?

    Taylor : Have you seen Ethan? I haven’t seen him for a while.

    泰勒:你看见伊桑了吗?我有一阵子没有见他了。

    Tiffany : Ethan’s ill Taylor. He’s got pneumonia.

    蒂芬妮:伊桑生病了。泰勒。他得肺炎了。

    Taylor : Pneumonia? How did he get that?

    泰勒:肺炎?他怎么会得肺炎了

    Tiffany : He went out in the snow without warm clothes on a dare.

    蒂芬妮:他竟然没有穿厚衣服在雪天就出去了。

    Taylor : What? I didn’t think Ethan was that stupid. How’s he now?

    泰勒:啊!我认为伊桑不会那么傻啊!他现在怎么样了?

    Tiffany : Better. I think he’ll be back by Monday.

    蒂芬妮:好多了!我认为他下周一就会回来了。

    0/0
      上一篇:2分钟英语课堂:读报纸 Reading Papers 下一篇:2分钟英语课堂:读报纸 Reading Papers

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程