2分钟英语课堂:关系破裂 Breaking up a relationship
教程:2分钟英语  浏览:1238  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    It’s Not Working Out.

    没起作用

    Alice : Shane. We need to talk.

    爱丽斯:谢恩,我们需要谈谈

    Shane : Sure. What is this about?

    谢恩:好的。什么事?

    Alice : It’s about us.

    爱丽斯:关于咱俩的事。

    Shane : What about us Alice?

    谢恩:关于咱俩的什么事

    Alice : Well Shane, we’ve been together for 3 months, but I feel it’s not working out.

    爱丽斯:恩。。谢恩,我们在一起三个月了。但是我感觉并不好。

    Shane : Oh. I knew this was coming. What do you want to do?

    谢恩:我知道这迟早会来的。你想怎么做

    Alice : I think we should stop seeing each other Shane, I don’t think you reciprocate my feelings anyway.

    爱丽斯:我觉得我们以后不要再见面了。谢恩,我觉得你根本不懂我的感情。

    Shane : Maybe you are right Alice. I’ve been feeling that we’re trying to force this relationship upon ourselves.

    谢恩:或许你是对的。爱丽斯,我一直觉得我们一直在努力的维持关系。

    Alice : I guess it’s best for both of us to move on.

    爱丽斯:那我猜我们分开对谁都好。

    I Caught You!

    我抓住你了!

    Rick : Monica, I want to ask you something.

    力克:莫妮卡,我想问你点事。

    Monica : Sure Rick! What’s up?

    莫妮卡:好的,什么事

    Rick : I saw you last night at the club dancing with Ricardo, and you had told me you were staying home because your mother was ill.

    力克:昨天晚上我看见你但俱乐部和里卡多跳舞,可你已经告诉我因为你妈妈生病你一直在家。

    Monica : Oh no! Were you at the club too?

    莫妮卡:喔,你昨晚也在俱乐部?

    Rick : Yeah. I went there to get a drink with my fellows.

    力克:恩。我和我朋友们去那里喝了点东西

    Monica : Wait Rick! I can explain this.

    莫妮卡:力克,我可以解释。

    Rick : I don’t want any explanations. We have to part ways now. Just don’t call me anymore.

    力克:我不想要任何解释。我们现在必须分手了。以后别再给我打电话了。

    Monica : Rick don’t do this!

    莫妮卡:力克,别这样!

    Sharing with Others.

    和他人分享

    Cameron : What happened? Why do you look so sad?

    卡梅伦:怎么了,你看起来很伤心。

    Monica : Rick broke up with me. I’m devastated.

    莫妮卡:力克和我分手了。我快崩溃了。

    Cameron : What? Why did he do something like that? He’s a nice guy!

    卡梅伦:什么?他为什么这样做!他是个好人啊

    Monica : Well, I went dancing with Ricardo this Saturday and he saw me. I had told him my mom was ill and I was staying home.

    莫妮卡:这个周六我和里卡多跳舞被他撞见了,而我告诉我妈妈生病了,我一直在家。

    Cameron : Why did you do that you silly woman? I think you deserved it then!

    卡梅伦:你真傻,你怎么这样做呢?我觉得你那是咎由自取。

    Monica : Well, Ricardo asked me out, and you know I’ve fancied him ever since high school. I couldn’t say no.

    莫妮卡:哎,里卡多邀请我出去,你知道从高中我就很迷恋他,我无法拒绝他。

    Cameron : I’m afraid you definitely deserved what you got. That was a stupid thing to do.

    卡梅伦:我担心这真的是你活该,那样做真是傻到家了。

    Monica : I know. I am so sorry.

    莫妮卡:我知道,我很抱歉。

    Cameron : Girl… It’s done now, but maybe you’ll be happier with Ricardo.

    卡梅伦:姑娘啊。。现在事情已经发生了,或许你和里卡多在一起你会更开心一点。

    Monica : Yeah. I hope so.

    莫妮卡:好吧,我希望如此。

    Time to Get Over It.

    时间是治疗伤痛的良药

    Cameron : What’s wrong with you? Why do you always look so messed up?

    卡梅伦:怎么了,你为什么总是如此混乱?

    Rita : How am I supposed to behave after breaking up a 5-year-long relationship?

    丽塔:我多么希望我现在已经分手5年了!

    Cameron : It was your decision and you need to cope up with it as soon as you can. It should not disrupt your life.

    卡梅伦:这是你的决定,你必须尽快解决。而不是影响你的生活。

    Rita : I’m trying to. I just need some time.

    丽塔:我在努力。我只是需要一些时间。

    Cameron : You broke up with him 3 months ago Rita. It’s really time to get over it.

    卡梅伦:你已经分手3个月了,丽塔。这已经足够克服了。

    Rita: I think you’re right!

    丽塔:你是对的!

    0/0
      上一篇:2分钟英语课堂:取消 call off 下一篇:2分钟英语课堂: 价格上涨 price are going up

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)