2分钟英语课堂: 价格上涨 price are going up
教程:2分钟英语  浏览:1357  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Troy : I spent over $200 on gasoline this month.

    托里:这个月的油钱我花了200美元。

    Reese : Gosh! That’s too much! Where have you been wandering around?

    里斯:什么?!太多了!你都去哪了

    Troy : Nowhere! Same old schedule travelling from office to home. Maybe an odd trip.

    托里:哪也没去。一直都是老路线——家到公司。或许是个奇怪的路程。

    Reese : You gotta find a solution! You’ll be spending all your money on fuel

    里斯:你得找找解决办法了。要不然你的钱都花在汽油上了。

    Troy : Yeah! I’ve been thinking about it. Maybe I should get a LPG kit installed.

    托里:是的,我一直在想呢。或许我应该装一个液化石油气设备。

    Reese : Yeah! You could... It would save you some money.

    里斯:是的,得装一个,这样的话将会省点钱。

    Can’t Go on the Trip.

    不能去旅游

    Reese : I just saw the groceries list, Reese. Why’re you buying enough for the entire month?

    里斯:我刚刚看见生活用品清单了,为什么你买一个月的东西呢

    Peyton : We always do that. Don’t we? It saves us money.

    佩顿:我们经常那样干。难道不是吗,这样将会省很多钱。

    Reese : Yeah, but aren’t we going on a week-long trip this month? All this food is going to be wasted.

    里斯:是的,但是我们这个月不是去长达一周的旅游吗。这些食品会被浪费掉的。

    Peyton : Well Reese… I hate to break it to you dear.

    佩顿:恩。。里斯,,我也不想失信的。。

    Reese : Break what? What’s going on?

    里斯:失信什么?怎么了

    Peyton : We can’t go on the trip. I just got a mailer from the holiday planners. They’ve raised their prices and we can’t afford it anymore.

    佩顿:我们不能去旅游了。我收到假期策划人的邮寄广告。他们提高了价格,这对我们来说就贵了

    Reese : What? No way! This is crazy. It was $1,500 just last week!

    里斯:什么?没门!太疯狂了。上周只是花了1500美元。

    Peyton : Well, now it’s $1,800. Let’s wait till next month.

    佩顿:好吧,这次是1800,我们下个月再去。

    Let’s Start a Carpool!

    拼车!

    Peyton : Hey, Troy! How are you doing?

    佩顿:嗨,托里,最近怎么样

    Troy : Good. You tell me?

    托里:还好,怎么了

    Peyton : Well buddy... we live in the neighborhood, and our offices are right nearby, so I was thinking of something..

    佩顿:恩,,好伙伴,我们住在郊区,我们的办公室就在旁边,所以我在想。。

    Troy : Yeah? Tell me.

    托里:恩?想什么?

    Peyton : You know about the gas prices. They’re going up all the time. I think we should start a carpool. Sometimes we take my car, and sometimes yours.

    佩顿:你知道汽油价格。汽油价格将会一直上涨。我觉得我们可以拼车,有时候开你的车,有时候开我的车。

    Troy : Hey! That’s a great idea! And it’s environment friendly too. Let’s start from tomorrow.

    托里:嗨,好主意!还环保!我们明天就这样干吧

    Peyton : Fantastic!

    佩顿:棒极了!

    Need A Better Job.

    需要一个更好的工作

    Troy : I think I’m going to get a new job.

    托里:我想换个新的工作

    Bruce : Why? What’s wrong with this job?

    布鲁斯:为什么,现在的工作出什么问题了吗

    Troy : I love this job. Being an artist is my calling, but I can’t afford it anymore because it’s not paying my bills.

    托里:我热爱这份工作,画家是我的职业,但是我越来越支付不起,因为当护甲无法让我糊口

    Bruce : Oh! I am sorry to hear that buddy, but I know what you mean. What are you planning to do?

    布鲁斯:哦,很遗憾听到这个,但是我想知道你的意思,那你计划怎么办呢

    Troy : I am a trained plumber. Going to take that up again. It pays better.

    托里:我正接受培训做水管工,打算重操旧业。它的待遇好点

    Bruce : Good luck pal.

    布鲁斯:祝你好运,我的朋友

    0/0
      上一篇:2分钟英语课堂:关系破裂 Breaking up a relationship 下一篇:2分钟英语:如何跟下属交谈 How to talk to your subordinates

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)