
打电话给出租
(Hold a phone)
Jacob: Hello, I would like a taxi to come to 511 Broadway, please
雅克布:哈喽,我想乘坐出租车到511线路.
Lucy : Where are you going?
露西:您要去哪?
Jacob: I am going to 1435 Park Avenue. It is in the city.
雅克布:我想去1435公园大街,是在市区里
Lucy : What is your telephone number?
露西:您的电话是多少
Jacob: My number is (215) 333-6879.
雅克布:215-333-6879
Lucy : Your taxi will arrive in 20-30 minutes. He will call you when he gets downstairs.
露西:您的出租车在20分钟或30分钟后到达,司机到楼下的时候会给您打电话。
Going to a hotel
去宾馆
Jacob : Taxi!
雅克布:出租车!
Driver: Hey pal, where are you heading to?
司机:嗨,您好,去哪?
Jacob : I am going uptown to 135th street at the Grand Plaza Hotel.
雅克布:我想去135号大街住宅区的Grand Plaza HoteL
Driver: Get in! There is a lot of traffic. Do you want to take the highway? It has a toll but is faster.
司机:上车!这里交通有点堵。您要走高速吗,那有收费站但是会很快
Jacob : How much is the toll?
雅克布:收费站收多少钱
Driver: $6.50.
司机:6.5美元
Jacob : Okay, that’s fine. Please, hurry. I am in a rush.
雅克布:好的,可以。开快点吧,我着急
Catching a taxi to the airport
拦出租车去机场
Lucy : I would like to go to the airport. How much?
露西:我要去机场,多少钱
Driver: There is a flat rate fee to the airport of $35.
司机:公开价格,35
Lucy : Yes, I do. We have to make one stop before going. Please pick up my friend at 14 Court Street.
露西:好的,我们在到站的时候得停一下车,看看我的朋友有没有在14号法院大街
Driver: The extra stop will be an automatic $10 fee.
司机:额外停车将自动加10块钱
Lucy : That is too expensive. Never mind, they will take their own taxi. Just take me straight to the airport, please.
露西:那样太贵了。好吧,他们自己会叫出租车的,直接把我拉到机场吧
Directions to the taxi
出租车方向
Driver: Hello, are you Mr. Smith who called for a taxi?
司机:你好,请问您是叫出租车的史密斯先生吗
Jacob : Yes, I am. I am heading to the Trump Plaza Hotel. Do you know how to get there?
雅克布:是的,我要去Trump Plaza Hotel。你知道怎么走吗
Driver: Yes sir, I do. I am going to take the FDR Drive then exit 3 to Front Street.
司机:知道。我从罗斯福快速道路上出发然后通过3号出口到前大街。
Jacob : I would like to avoid the highways. Please take major streets instead.
雅克布:我不想走高速。走主要干线吧
Driver: Sure thing. We will be there in a few minutes.
司机:好的,我们几分钟就到了
Scheduling a pickup
计划接车
(Hold a phone)
Jacob : Hello, I want a taxi to pick me up outside of Wal-Mart.
雅克布:哈喽,我想叫辆出租车在沃尔玛外面接我
Lucy : What time?
露西:什么时候
Jacob : I will be ready in 15 minutes.
雅克布:15分钟以后
Lucy : Will you have a lot of bags?
露西:你的袋子多吗
Jacob : Yes I will.
雅克布:是的
Lucy : We will send a SUV taxi so you can fit everything.
露西:我们将派一辆SUV,那样你就可以放下您的东西了