抖森诗歌朗读 第48期:有一位女郎甜美和善
教程:抖森诗歌朗读  浏览:1450  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    There Is a Lady Sweet and Kind Anonymous

    有一位女郎甜美和善

    There is a lady sweet and kind,

    有一位女郎甜美和善

    Was never face so pleas'd my mind;

    她的容貌让我愉悦非常;

    I did but see her passing by,

    看着她从身边走过,

    And yet I love her till I die.

    我想爱她直到地老天荒。

    Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,

    她的举止,她的微笑,

    Her wit, her voice, my heart beguiles,

    她的机智和声音让我心驰神往,

    Beguiles my heart, I know not why,

    让我心驰神往,不知是何原因,

    And yet I love her till I die.

    但我要爱她直到地老天荒。

    Her free behaviour, winning looks,

    奔放的姿容,骄人的模样,

    Will make a lawyer burn his books;

    让律师把法律抛舍;

    I touch'd her not, alas! not I,

    天哪,我自愧不如,

    And yet I love her till I die.

    而且要爱她直到地老天荒。

    Had I her fast betwixt mine arms,

    如果我把她拥进怀里,

    Judge you that think such sports were harms,

    你觉得这会对她造成损伤,

    Were't any harm? no, no, fie, fie,

    造成损伤?不会不会,

    For I will love her till I die.

    因为我要爱她直到地老天荒。

    Should I remain confined there

    我会继续把她追求,

    So long as Phoebus in his sphere,

    只要世上还有太阳,

    I to request, she to deny,

    即使她总是拒绝,

    Yet would I love her till I die.

    我也要爱她直到地老天荒。

    Cupid is winged and doth range,

    丘比特展翅飞遍她的家乡,

    Her country so my love doth change:

    我的爱人也随着换了形象:

    But change she earth, or change she sky,

    变换天地我的爱也不变,

    Yet will I love her till I die.

    我要爱她直到地老天荒。

    0/0
      上一篇:抖森诗歌朗读 第47期:《第十二夜》中薇奥拉与公爵的对话 下一篇:抖森诗歌朗读 第49期:鸭子和袋鼠

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)